WTSSC_ROTMG'S PAWN SHOP

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
SC_ROTMG'S PAWN SHOP
I'm sc_rotmg, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, "Big Hoss." Everything in my shop has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.


Proof : https : // gyazo . com/ c6edd4b42f2f9ecdbd1610e6673d7670
Vouches: http : // www . mpgh .net/ forum / showthread . php ? t = 1178607

remove spaces for links, i can't post them

Skype:
facebook:seanchen95129

Prices are $1.25 per st, $2 per skin. Prices are negotiable.
I wanna buy them all but ur prices r high
bumppppppppp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post




Payment method?
I accept paypal friends and family and bitcoins only.
Seems pretty expensive
talking to you
bumpppppppp

EDIT: 7 STS AND 4 SKINS LEFT
bumppppppp
EDIT: 6 SKINS LEFT AND 1 ST, WILL RESTOCK SOON
added you on skype for skins.
bumpppp
New muledump, restocking some sts soon

New sts price: $1.50

Current stock:
1 nexus no miko
4 huntsman
1 imp
1 holy avenger
2 skeletons
1 geb tome
random tops and old tops
Talking to you on skype dj
confirmed xd
Bumpppp

Edit:
Current stock: 11 ubhps, some random tops and pots
Uh planning to buy all ubhps will discuss price but is there any skype account or is it just facebook

Edit:
his skype is facebook:seanchen95129
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?