SolvedA question about a certain bhop hack/script

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
A question about a certain bhop hack/script
I have seen a video called "Ultimate Bhop Script" and in the description it says
"This script is more than the average Bhop Script, it doesn't inject directly in the game,
it just reads out the game's memory and sends Space when you are on the floor.
Don't panic, you won't get VAC banned or anything similiar for this. Enjoy!"

Couldn't a program reading out the games memory also give you a vac ban?
If you get any .ahk bhop scripts you can just look through the code to see whether it interacts with the game or not. I believe the sources for OverA's, Gulag's, and Pean's are still floating around.
I do not believe you will get VAC Banned, I have used .ahk bhop scripts, and haven't been VAC banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Creative! View Post
I do not believe you will get VAC Banned, I have used .ahk bhop scripts, and haven't been VAC banned.
You would only get VAC banned if it was a .exe AHK. If the it's only the .ahk then the chance of you getting vacced is slim, I still believe I haven't heard anyone get vacced from a .ahk.
Quote Originally Posted by BlxxdyyKate View Post
You would only get VAC banned if it was a .exe AHK. If the it's only the .ahk then the chance of you getting vacced is slim, I still believe I haven't heard anyone get vacced from a .ahk.
Yeah, I just used a .ahk and I'm still chillin'
Quote Originally Posted by Creative! View Post


Yeah, I just used a .ahk and I'm still chillin'
I used Gulag's .ahk for quite a while (around 9 months) with no VAC, so it's easy to say you should be well off using an AHK, unless you're too obvious, then OW could get you.
Been over a week since last bump/update. Assuming solved.

//closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?