First art
ArtFirst art
The background was nice I guess, but you need to remove those backgrounds in those logos, etc.
Also, change the font, seriously.
Also, change the font, seriously.
--Serious Area--
You slapped a few images on top of a plain background and did a poor job at it too.
Try not to have jagged lines next time i guess?
--Less Serious Area--
#030f10 surely is an amazing background.
Truly an insightful comment.
--Even Less Serious Area--
OMG BOIS. THIS IS MY FIRST ARTWORK!

PLEASE CnC! DON'T HURT MY FEELINGS!
IT ToOK ME 3 HOURS TO MAkE, SO MUCH EFfORT!
I'M SOwRY IT'S MADE IN PAINT BUT I CAN'T AFF0RD PHOTOSPHOpP AND GHIMmP HURTS MY BRA1N!
--Wait, Even Less Serious?--
THIS TEXT HAS A NICE BACKGROUND!
030f10/ffffff Shitposting is fun.
You slapped a few images on top of a plain background and did a poor job at it too.
Try not to have jagged lines next time i guess?
--Less Serious Area--
#030f10 surely is an amazing background.
Truly an insightful comment.
--Even Less Serious Area--
OMG BOIS. THIS IS MY FIRST ARTWORK!

PLEASE CnC! DON'T HURT MY FEELINGS!
IT ToOK ME 3 HOURS TO MAkE, SO MUCH EFfORT!
I'M SOwRY IT'S MADE IN PAINT BUT I CAN'T AFF0RD PHOTOSPHOpP AND GHIMmP HURTS MY BRA1N!
--Wait, Even Less Serious?--
THIS TEXT HAS A NICE BACKGROUND!
030f10/ffffff Shitposting is fun.
R.I.P I didn't see it properly, I thought it had a lil bit of dark green mixed in or w/e (my eyes are f'ed lul) but yeah still the font is basic.
Edit: #000B0D
Edit: #000B0D
oh man so funny ahahaha oh man oh boi im laughing so hard im crying
This is beautiful, best art I've seen on MPGH, how much for a design?
guys it was the first hour I was using photoshop lol I at least tried..

