WTSMy BTC for your PayPal +15%

Posts 1–15 of 157 · Page 1 of 11
My BTC for your PayPal +15%
Looking to deal with trusted members only. I don't have a lot of posts, but I've done thousands of dollars of trade on this site.

Rate is 15%. Meaning you PayPal me $100 and I will send you $85 worth of bitcoins. The minimum payment is $3. You'll receive your bitcoin as soon as I verify your payment.

I will post my stock when I bump or you can just ask me on skype. I will usually have enough to sell.

Skype is: kek.kekington

TOS:
- You always go first
- Your PayPal account must be verified
- Payment send as family and friends
- No refunds, so make sure you give me the right address
- No chargeback
- I can refuse to trade with you
+vouch I went first with 25 usd, smooth transaction, no issues at all. Thanks.
Do you agree to use MM?
Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
Do you agree to use MM?
I believe MM services are banned on this forum
Vouch! Quick and easy transaction, no problems. Thank you!
hi 2 persons with your name at Skype. Pls add skype link to your profile.
I sent him $75 PP and he gave me BTC in 5 minutes.
Very quick transaction, Vouch!
+Vouch, traded within 5 minutes. received my btc right after sending. thanks.
currently talking about 30$ btc.......
Traded my $100 PayPal for $85 btc went pretty smooth, dope guy
+Vouch, Excellent seller !!! fast, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended !!!!
Very fast. Bought $80 BTC from him in 5 mins.
Nice and easy with this guy
bought 50$ btc in 5 mins
Vouch! Did a quick exchange of $8 PP to $5 BTC. Got the bitcoin right after I sent my wallet address.
Very trusted and reliable!
Posts 1–15 of 157 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?