OfferingProgramming Help/Service - 3rd Year College student Software Engineering Major

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Programming Help/Service - 3rd Year College student Software Engineering Major
Hello, I am offering to do your programming work for you! Any assignments or projects of your own that you might have I can either do them entirely for you, or I can help you with them.

Programming languages covered:

Java
PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
C
Common LISP

Prices will be discussed on skype.

Skype: alexsniper87

Note: I will not do make or help you with anything that is illegal so please do not ask or add me on skype for this kind of request.
Quote Originally Posted by alexsniper28 View Post
Hello, I am offering to do your programming work for you! Any assignments or projects of your own that you might have I can either do them entirely for you, or I can help you with them.

Programming languages covered:

Java
PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
C
Common LISP

Prices will be discussed on skype.

Skype: alexsniper87

Note: I will not do make or help you with anything that is illegal so please do not ask or add me on skype for this kind of request.

I have a class going over C, what you recommend that I learn before starting the class?
Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post

I have a class going over C, what you recommend that I learn before starting the class?
Hey, I would say to just brush up on low-level computer architecture, specifically regsiters, compilers, and and how information is stored.
Quote Originally Posted by alexsniper28 View Post
Hey, I would say to just brush up on low-level computer architecture, specifically regsiters, compilers, and and how information is stored.
O_O What
Sorry I have no idea...
Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
O_O What
Sorry I have no idea...
This is very basic computer terminology, so you should look up what happens when a computer runs a program and, for C in particular, what exactly happens to the numbers in the code.
If this is your first programing class, I also recommend learning the basics of object-oriented programing in order to get a headstart on the logic. In particular, you should learn how to perform object declaration and do loops.
Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post

I have a class going over C, what you recommend that I learn before starting the class?
If u are new to programming,i would recommend Python as first language for 2-3 weeks,depence how much time u have in between.
Else,just nothing.Go for C.
Well,a couple advice are:
Dont miss lessons.U have to understand good enough how pointers work,how u can allocate memory,which things are "DO NOT ...".
It might be troublesome for a while ,but its enjoyable.
Quote Originally Posted by Kappatos View Post
If u are new to programming,i would recommend Python as first language for 2-3 weeks,depence how much time u have in between.
Else,just nothing.Go for C.
Well,a couple advice are:
Dont miss lessons.U have to understand good enough how pointers work,how u can allocate memory,which things are "DO NOT ...".
It might be troublesome for a while ,but its enjoyable.
Python might be a great start but I started with Java and c++ and those are the ones I would recommend to learn first.
Quote Originally Posted by alexsniper28 View Post
This is very basic computer terminology, so you should look up what happens when a computer runs a program and, for C in particular, what exactly happens to the numbers in the code.
If this is your first programing class, I also recommend learning the basics of object-oriented programing in order to get a headstart on the logic. In particular, you should learn how to perform object declaration and do loops.
Quote Originally Posted by Kappatos View Post
If u are new to programming,i would recommend Python as first language for 2-3 weeks,depence how much time u have in between.
Else,just nothing.Go for C.
Well,a couple advice are:
Dont miss lessons.U have to understand good enough how pointers work,how u can allocate memory,which things are "DO NOT ...".
It might be troublesome for a while ,but its enjoyable.

I appreciate your guy's help!
Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post

I appreciate your guy's help!
No problem man, good luck with that class!
I just started learning C yesterday, I purchased a course for 15$ from Udemy
Quote Originally Posted by WarGrym View Post
I just started learning C yesterday, I purchased a course for 15$ from Udemy
Nice, it's a great language to learn, good luck with it!
Hey,
Could you help me find free, but also easy programming language guides? I don't know which i would like to start with, probbably the easiest.
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by ETHerthethaethaetheh View Post
Hey,
Could you help me find free, but also easy programming language guides? I don't know which i would like to start with, probbably the easiest.
Thanks!
I would say start with Java or C++, those are pretty simple and many jobs require you to be efficient in these. As for the tutorials just google around, you can use code academy or watch videos. I suggest reading powerpoint slides or reading an ebook/book.
Quote Originally Posted by alexsniper28 View Post
I would say start with Java or C++, those are pretty simple and many jobs require you to be efficient in these. As for the tutorials just google around, you can use code academy or watch videos. I suggest reading powerpoint slides or reading an ebook/book.
Hey!
What's your skype? I want to ask you some basics..
*don't worry, my other account got banned just for bumping an old thread*
Quote Originally Posted by gusitis View Post
Hey!
What's your skype? I want to ask you some basics..
*don't worry, my other account got banned just for bumping an old thread*
You can see it in the original post. I don't really have time to answer basic questions, I have a lot of work to do and it's also the holidays. Sorry so if its not an order you can ask something simple here like the users above did. Thank you.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?