Dunked-Framework | CAC Bypass | Version 0.8

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Dunked-Framework | CAC Bypass | Version 0.8

As this project is soon nearing it's original release I though I'd open up a thread to stir up some momentum. For a while now I've had a project up on my github named Dunked-Framework with a goal in mind to aid people in bypassing CAC. I went about the project the completely wrong way and I let it die. A week ago I made up my mind that I was finishing this project and getting a working edition out before Christmas. So far There have been 28 commits in the past 4 days of constant updates and progress.

Where's the project hosted?
The project is hosted under my personal GitHub, licensed under the MIT license.
Link.

What does this mean for you?
This framework allows you to utilize lua still, but it does not use GMod's lua state at all. It exposes a multitude of source engine functions that you would not otherwise be able to access vs in GMod's lua state. In simple terms, you will be able to bypass every single anticheat designed to detect loading lua without having to do a single thing.

How does it really work?
Dunked-Framework relies on a Lua Binder called Sol 2.0 to manage it's lua state. Reading the source code or asking questions to me will give you a more specific and detailed answer.

Do you have any examples or screenshots?
Examples are a bit shoddy right now since I'm still exposing all the data types needed to write a working ESP example, but I do have drawing utilities set up correctly.


Code:
for n in pairs(_G) do print(n) end

iNoob = surface.CreateFont("Tahoma", 14, 700, 0, 0, 16)

vec = Vector.new(123, 123, 123)
print(vec.x)
print(vec.y)
print(vec.z)

ang = Angle.new(89, 180, -181)
print(ang.x)
print(ang.y)
print(ang.z)

col = Color.new(41, 8, 52, 255)
print(col.r)
print(col.g)
print(col.b)
print(col.a)

hook.Add("CreateMove", "OnCreateMove", function(pCmd)

end)

hook.Add("PaintTraverse", "OnPaintTraverse" ,function()
  surface.DrawSetColor(col.r, col.g, col.b, col.a)
  surface.DrawOutlinedRect(100, 100, 100, 100)
  surface.DrawFilledRect(200, 100, 100, 100)
  surface.DrawLine(300, 300, 2, 5)

   surface.DrawText(iNoob, 500, 500, col, "Dunked-Framework Rocks!!!!")
end)
When is this being released?
Like I said earlier, I'm aiming for a compiled, version 1.0 release on mpgh before Christmas. I'm only going to try and target an ESP, but if I have the time I will include an example of an aimbot.

 
Misc Questions

How do I contribute?
Anyway you see fit. Opening a pull request is completely fine by me.

Will this ever be detected?
Never, unless VAC gets enabled for GMod.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
~snip~
Nice project you're working on, I tried making an ESP but it crashed my game.
Code:
function meme()
    for i = 1, #player.GetAll() do
        local x = player.GetAll()[i]
        local pos = x:GetPos()
        local max = pos + Vector(0, 0, x:OBBMaxs().z)
        pos = pos:ToScreen()
        max = max:ToScreen()
        local mid = pos.y - max.y
        local wid = mid / 2
		col = Color.new(50, 185, 5, 255)
		col1 = Color.new(215, 55, 10, 255)
        if x:Team() == LocalPlayer():Team() then
            surface.DrawSetColor(col.r, col.g, col.b, col.a)
        else
            surface.DrawSetColor(col1.r, col1.g, col1.b, col1.a)
        end
 
        surface.DrawOutlinedRect(max.x - wid, max.y, wid * 2, mid)
    end
end
hook.Add("PaintTraverse", "OnPaintTraverse", meme)
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
Nice project you're working on, I tried making an ESP but it crashed my game.
Code:
function meme()
    for i = 1, #player.GetAll() do
        local x = player.GetAll()[i]
        local pos = x:GetPos()
        local max = pos + Vector(0, 0, x:OBBMaxs().z)
        pos = pos:ToScreen()
        max = max:ToScreen()
        local mid = pos.y - max.y
        local wid = mid / 2
		col = Color.new(50, 185, 5, 255)
		col1 = Color.new(215, 55, 10, 255)
        if x:Team() == LocalPlayer():Team() then
            surface.DrawSetColor(col.r, col.g, col.b, col.a)
        else
            surface.DrawSetColor(col1.r, col1.g, col1.b, col1.a)
        end
 
        surface.DrawOutlinedRect(max.x - wid, max.y, wid * 2, mid)
    end
end
hook.Add("PaintTraverse", "OnPaintTraverse", meme)
I don't know if a I mentioned this but the library isn't complete at all. Like I said, I do not have support for an ESP otherwise I'd release one already. Things like player.getall don't exsist in the lua state. To see what functions you can and can't use, Take a look in SRC/Libraries/. SO far the Angle, Color, CUserCmd, Vector, and surface classes have been implemented.
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
Code:
    for i = 1, #player.GetAll() do
        local x = player.GetAll()[i]
??? /2short
Quote Originally Posted by bee_tee_gee View Post
??? /2short
You expect skids to write good code?
this is actually pretty good, nice work phage
when will I be able to hook gameevents? :^)
Hey, Phage! Could i contribute to the progress.. since i have a working cake bypass!
Quote Originally Posted by Isis-abdhulla View Post
Hey, Phage! Could i contribute to the progress.. since i have a working cake bypass!
Go ahead and open a pull request if you feel like you have something to add, but if you don't know C++ there won't be much that you can do at this moment.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
Go ahead and open a pull request if you feel like you have something to add, but if you don't know C++ there won't be much that you can do at this moment.
Could i add you on steam?
Version 0.8.2 pushed and built successfully on AppVeryor. Mostly behind the scenes API changes and fixes, nothing major.
yay another lua me me that uses heavy dependencies and lame code with changed syntax and names
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
yay another lua me me that uses heavy dependencies and lame code with changed syntax and names
Better than releasing another shitty hvh cheat for a useless community.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?