(help me)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
(help me)
I'm just beginning to learn programing and i would like to know a few things.

i have only make four programs so far and they have been pretty simple. I've made them with visual basic 08.

1. basic and c++ are different languages right?
2. is c++ easier to make games/hacks with than other languages?
3. which language is the most useful for me to learn first?

Also, will i need any other software other than visual studio express

editions? I doubt it but i got to know.
1. Yes
2. Yes, and your hacks are alot better then VBfag hacks
3. C++

Visual Studio Express Edition is fine
1. You mean Visual Basic ?

2. C++ is the most addapted language for making games/hacks. But C++ isn't easy at all.

3. All language are usefull. It depends of your project.
For the best to learn first, it all depends on you. Languages like Visual Basic will allow you to get a grasp on programming before you jump into C++.
thank you very much all, i will try my best to learn c++ then.
Good luck mate =)
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post
Good luck mate =)
yeah ty, maybe in a year i'll become the next gordon lol
Quote Originally Posted by Danfar View Post
yeah ty, maybe in a year i'll become the next gordon lol
That'll take a more then a year, to be honest.
Time I jack another thread with more questions!

I seen a book in the library labeld "C++ .net" Can I get a description of what this is? I know what c++ is but how does the .net expand on this? Because the programs in the book look just like programs i've seen people post as c++.
c++.net , also known as 'Managed c++' lets you use the .NET framework but with C++ instead of say VB(.NET) or C#. I've worked with Managed C++ for a few years and really you're better off just learning C# at that point unless you absolutely positively have a need for mixing .NET with native C++ and it can't be broken out in DLLs
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us