PixieCorp for Visual Basics Moderator/Minion

PollPixieCorp as VB Mod/Minion?
21 votes
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
PixieCorp for Visual Basics Moderator/Minion
Well people started saying that they want a moderator/minion in the visual basics section to prevent from viruses, and help prevent spam, so here is my application.

I am applying for Visual Basics Moderator, or Minion:

Name: Chris

Age: 25

Hours I will be on:(A lot at night, and 2-4 hours in the middle of the day) A LOT at night, although it says I'm not that active in my userinfo, I am on ALL THE TIME, I just never post any more, because there is nothing to post about...

What I can do to help:
I will test people's programs, and prevent spam, and possibly bring people to the visual basics section.

My experiences with Visual Basics:
I have A lot of knowledge about Visual Basics, but I forgot how to use some of them, although I have recovered 75% of that information already, And more than I new before, because I have been reading TONS and TONS of tutorials.

Any other information:
Since Visual Basics 2010 came out, I will still be testing some programs that I made in vb 08, but made in 2010 again, but this time posting tutorials on them. I am a good person at helping people in Visual Basics errors, and I haven't done any recently, because no one is asking any more questions. I can also fix people's grammar, so no more talking like this:
Code:
OMG wasp, i foundz dis rly asome codz dwnld belw dis pst homis!
Please vote in the poll on what you think!

EDIT:
My examples of what I will do (Even if I don't become moderator/minion):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...t-they-do.html
I don't believe your 25.
But other than that, I'm happy with everything else in your application.
Good luck =P
your not 25 and your never in this section.
Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
your not 25 and your never in this section.
I'm in this section all the time, well I haven't recently, because I was installing visual basics 2010, while I was also having my internet freaking out. My internet problems are over now though, so I will be on a lot more
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I'm in this section all the time, well I haven't recently, because I was installing visual basics 2010, while I was also having my internet freaking out. My internet problems are over now though, so I will be on a lot more
steve's just a douchebag, dont mind him. anyways, i support ya.... so hi-five?
HMM HMMMM HMMMMMM UMMM......What ever...Lol..Just kidding if anyone would be a minion of the Visual Basic section. PixieCorp as Already won xD
you got my vote.
Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
steve's just a douchebag, dont mind him. anyways, i support ya.... so hi-five?
wtf is your problem asshole
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
I don't believe your 25.
But other than that, I'm happy with everything else in your application.
Good luck =P
Take that fucking anime porn shit out of your sig. 99% of this forum does not want to see it and the other 1% are fucking retarded...
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post

Take that fucking anime porn shit out of your sig. 99% of this forum does not want to see it and the other 1% are fucking retarded...
I agree no1 wants to see that. Some fag posted it in image sharing the other day. Now its in this kids sig....
I agree with PixieCorp winning if they're planning on choosing a VB mod/minion.
But, I still don't believe your 25. The first time I TeamViewed you, you said if you d/c or close TV, it was because you're sneaking on without your parents letting you.. and you're seriously 25 years old? ._.
We need a BETTER Minion for VB
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
We need a BETTER Minion for VB
i personally think if anyone is going to be a minion in the section it would be You over pixie. you know more about VB than he seems to....but w/e lol its daves decision
I voted Yes For PixieCorp She/he Has been trying forever
So i support you Pixie

but i still think i should be Mod lol Nha I wont have inof time for coding lol

but Pixie make more vb projects get your work out there that will help you win this
Quote Originally Posted by Dr ceR View Post
I voted Yes For PixieCorp She/he Has been trying forever
So i support you Pixie

but i still think i should be Mod lol Nha I wont have inof time for coding lol

but Pixie make more vb projects get your work out there that will help you win this
I've actually been very busy lately, so that's why I haven't done much

But I PMed Obama about the visual basics minion, he never replied

Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
I agree with PixieCorp winning if they're planning on choosing a VB mod/minion.
But, I still don't believe your 25. The first time I TeamViewed you, you said if you d/c or close TV, it was because you're sneaking on without your parents letting you.. and you're seriously 25 years old? ._.
I was actually visiting my parents, and I was on the family computer all night, and they HATE it when some one uses that computer
I agree. I don't think there is any1 good enough and any1 that posts enugh here
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?