PixieCorp for Visual Basics Moderator/Minion

PollPixieCorp as VB Mod/Minion?
21 votes
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
I voted for pixie because its not about how much you know about vb its about knowing some and you being able to manage the forum and be a good mod, thats what its about ...not skill in VB. Pixie seems good to me and seems cool so I VOTAGED, no take backs
yeah i guess...pixie does seem to be the most active out of the bunch
yawn. I vote for pixie. But i still think we don't need a minion
We need a minon for this section and soon.....Visual Basic is was of the forums that can have the most virus' and if we have a minon here it would be taken more serious, and the security here will increase.

PS : Just being honest, you would not have to be a Pro visual basic coder to be a Visual Basic Minon...I see it as you would need to know Basic Visual Basic were you have the ability to read a tutorial someone posted and tell if it will help or not, You would also need a higher post count to show that your trustworthy, releases in the VB section to get a different point of view from moderator to releaser, and a good activity rate..but thats just my opion
I PMed Arunforce, but no reply yet
Does any one know how to get in contact with a Global Mod and up?
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I PMed Arunforce, but no reply yet
Does any one know how to get in contact with a Global Mod and up?
it says it on the homepage just use irc...
Quote Originally Posted by trevor206 View Post
it says it on the homepage just use irc...
I don't use IRC, but Arunforce replied already, he said that
they will/are looking for staff applications

So hopefully a minion will be picked soon, to stop all the spam about the applications
Concratz man now u are a minion force i i voted for u as a minion i hope u will be helpful
Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Goliath View Post
Concratz man now u are a minion force i i voted for u as a minion i hope u will be helpful
Awesome!

And I will try my best, if there is anything I am doing wrong, or not doing that I should be doing, just PM me
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?