HelpCANT PLAY THE GAME!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
CANT PLAY THE GAME!!!!
Hi guys help me please.. fucking enmasse don't respond my tickets.
Its the 3rd day right now i can't play the game. When i click log in, i get this :

"User authentication Failed."

Help me please..
Change u HWID or Make u a new account this 2 work ! i think u acc is Closed ^^ haha
Quote Originally Posted by NeedACCOUNT View Post
Hi guys help me please.. fucking enmasse don't respond my tickets.
Its the 3rd day right now i can't play the game. When i click log in, i get this :

"User authentication Failed."

Help me please..
Yea, you "probably" got banned.
Quote Originally Posted by NeedACCOUNT View Post
Hi guys help me please.. fucking enmasse don't respond my tickets.
Its the 3rd day right now i can't play the game. When i click log in, i get this :

"User authentication Failed."

Help me please..
Changing your IP should work, I've had this issue before, got on a VPN and it was solved. If the error continues to happen, post back and let us know.
and which VPN do YOU use???

- - - Updated - - -

and how do YOU use it?
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
and which VPN do YOU use???

- - - Updated - - -

and how do YOU use it?
I use paid VPN's [spent like $50 for three, lifetime for all of them.] and not sure if I can say them since they're paid, or if the word "paid" changes your mind there already.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
I use paid VPN's [spent like $50 for three, lifetime for all of them.] and not sure if I can say them since they're paid, or if the word "paid" changes your mind there already.
sorry, but i dont much "paid" VPN's, i only use free ones, much better,cant afford that, anyway xDD
Banned ? Why would i get banned wtf. En masse doesn't answer to my tickets. & Whut, why new account.. All of my 4 accounts doesn't work pff
Quote Originally Posted by NeedACCOUNT View Post
Banned ? Why would i get banned wtf. En masse doesn't answer to my tickets. & Whut, why new account.. All of my 4 accounts doesn't work pff
Did you try changing your IP like I told you? I've had the same experience you're having, I simply used a VPN and got around the issue.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Did you try changing your IP like I told you? I've had the same experience you're having, I simply used a VPN and got around the issue.
well, i did the same thing, but nothing working, fucking shit....
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
well, i did the same thing, but nothing working, fucking shit....
Head over to the AVA game directory, run unins000.exe Once that's done:

Clean prefetch. [If you don't know how, press the Windows key + R at the same time, type in prefetch, then OK. Once here, ctrl + a, delete all. If they'remin the recycling bin, remove those files]

Re download the game from the site, then try again [With and without the VPN] then let me know how it goes, not on my PC so I'm not able to go in detail.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Head over to the AVA game directory, run uninstall.exe (or whatever it's called, can't check right now). Once that's done:

Clean prefetch. [If you don't know how, press the Windows key + R at the same time, type in prefetch, then OK. Once here, ctrl + a, delete all. If they'remin the recycling bin, remove those files]

Re download the game from the site, then try again [With and without the VPN] then let me know how it goes, not on my PC so I'm not able to go in detail.
thanks, bro

- - - Updated - - -

i dont see any AVA files there...
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
thanks, bro

- - - Updated - - -

i dont see any AVA files there...
You don't see any AVA files in the new AVA directory?

If you're using C drive as your main drive, it should be :

C:\Users\YOURUSER\Games\Launcher [by default, you should know if you changed the location or not.]

Then run unins000.exe and follow the steps I posted above.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
You don't see any AVA files in the new AVA directory?

If you're using C drive as your main drive, it should be :

C:\Users\YOURUSER\Games\Launcher [by default, you should know if you changed the location or not.]

Then run unins000.exe and follow the steps I posted above.
but, the thing is, i have already uinstalled there, like pushed the DELETE button, and trying to uinstall it manually.. that doesnt work either... have tried a couple of times, the installshield thing when you uinstalled it, its keeping crashing all the time... what should i do with that??...
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Did you try changing your IP like I told you? I've had the same experience you're having, I simply used a VPN and got around the issue.
Which vpn? Can u tell me any free vpns ?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?