WarRock Patch Next Week (100% Sure)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WarRock Patch Next Week (100% Sure)
There will be a patch next week so get ready to start making new trainers
***EDIT***

Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
There will be a patch next week so get ready to start making new trainers
100% sure?

how?
Yes how? I've got a trainer I worked hard to get and I'll be seriously PISSED
if it is patched.....
well its undoubtable that theres going to be a patch soon, next week is a posibility, but i think a bit longer

WOOT, 200th post
So?

then just search your new own addresses
i'm 100% sure because diva said it in forums ill try to look for it again
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
i'm 100% sure because diva said it in forums ill try to look for it again
I see, its just that i dont check thier forums. Whats rly funny, i started hacking opk right after the update, and got to lvl 5 in 2 hours
noooooooo not an update
it depends lol if its like the nerbil update on 6/6 all adress will change it is the small update from bug crashes most private hack wont get patched.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us