d3d test environment

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
d3d test environment
i was browsing through my pc and found a d3d9 test environment for testing out d3d hacks.




~ virus scan ~ⓘ
d3dTest_environment .zipattachment deleted · 2,835 downloads before removal
Detta är Hans112 release exept for the injector that looks like yours

You can find it by downloading Hans112 base
Quote Originally Posted by HazXoD3D View Post
Detta är Hans112 release exept for the injector that looks like yours

You can find it by downloading Hans112 base
yep lol

hans112 base is nice, although its old.
I have is Azorbix's and Razor1337's which comes with this.
I also have d3d8 someone needs it?
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
I also have d3d8 someone needs it?
i got 1 to
wow, how to use this cool thing
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us