[Release] D3D Test Environment (with source)
There are a lot of test environments out there already, but this one comes with source so you can debug in Visual Studio
.
D3DTest.zip MD5:3f4c684e9affc6e680c722df1d7601db - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/35) found malware!ⓘ
I don't know what's up with that one false positive, it isn't even packed
.
I think it's pretty self-explanatory, just put hack stuff in Hack_Init and Hack_Frame. I didn't feel like commenting the directx.cpp file so edit that at your own risk.
.SS:

Virus scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
Virus scans:
D3DTest.zip MD5:3f4c684e9affc6e680c722df1d7601db - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/35) found malware!ⓘ
I don't know what's up with that one false positive, it isn't even packed
.I think it's pretty self-explanatory, just put hack stuff in Hack_Init and Hack_Frame. I didn't feel like commenting the directx.cpp file so edit that at your own risk.
D3DTest.zip

.

