HelpHeadshot triggerbot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Headshot triggerbot
I was wondering if anyone had any idea on triggering when ur mouse is over the head bone? This is currently what I have for my triggerbot in my new cheat.

(Ya, its a paste of lennys with a toggle when you press f)

pastebin/arewZNsL
Wow is this the real kawaii hafnium? also known as the creator ponyhack version 1 ponyhack version 2 ponyhack version 3 mangohack
Quote Originally Posted by eth0s View Post
Wow is this the real kawaii hafnium? also known as the creator ponyhack version 1 ponyhack version 2 ponyhack version 3 mangohack
I did'nt create any of those hacks, I'm not nearly skilled enough to create any of the ponyhacks/ponybots.
Quote Originally Posted by Kujoz View Post
I did'nt create any of those hacks, I'm not nearly skilled enough to create any of the ponyhacks/ponybots.
Yes, this thread demonstrates that quite well.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyaegha View Post
Yes, this thread demonstrates that quite well.
I have struggled to find a unique triggerbot in any leaked/open source cheat. All of them have the EXACT same coding and they all look extremely alike. So maybe no one is skilled enough to create a triggerbot that can check if the mouse is over a head or a torso. Or maybe everyone fucking pastes the same shitty cheats over and over.
Code:
local lp = LocalPlayer()

hook.Add("CreateMove", "", function(cmd) 
	if(!cmd:CommandNumber()) then
		return true
	end
	
	if(!bit.band(cmd:GetButtons(), IN_ALT1)) then
		return true
	end
	
	local trace_results = lp:GetEyeTrace()
	if(trace_results.Entity:IsPlayer() && trace_results.HitGroup == HITGROUP_HEAD) then
		cmd:SetButtons(bit.bor(cmd:GetButtons(), IN_ATTACK))
	end
end)
try this

bind a key in console to +alt1
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us