Solved[SD] Help adding dungeons plox

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SD] Help adding dungeons plox
I'm not very good at coding in c# and I have been fooling around in Seraphs Domain trying to add new stuff. I noticed there was no dungeons so i tried adding some, but I wasn't capable. I looked at tutorials and stuff but im dumb sooooo I failed.

Anyone who is knows how, gladly appreciate your help
Quote Originally Posted by Aiddatkid View Post
I'm not very good at coding in c# and I have been fooling around in Seraphs Domain trying to add new stuff. I noticed there was no dungeons so i tried adding some, but I wasn't capable. I looked at tutorials and stuff but im dumb sooooo I failed.

Anyone who is knows how, gladly appreciate your help

1. You Make A Map ( jm )

2. Paste it in Wserver>Realm>World

4. Make it embedded resource

5. Make a .cs for your .jm map

6.in the .cs
Code:
using wServer.networking;

namespace wServer.realm.worlds
{
    public class NAME : World
    {
        public Name()
        {
            Id =ID;
            Name = "Name";
            Background = 0;
            Difficulty = 0;
            SetMusic("Overworld");
        }

        protected override void Init()
        {
                base.FromWorldMap(typeof(RealmManager).Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream("wServer.realm.worlds.Name.jm"));
        }

        public override World GetInstance(Client client)
        }
return Manager.AddWorld(new Name());
    }
}
note: i might make a mistake, if i do someone simply correct me or not

I've nver used separh
It wasnt quite right but it pointed me in the right direction, thank you very much
Quote Originally Posted by Aiddatkid View Post
It wasnt quite right but it pointed me in the right direction, thank you very much
So is this solved?
Quote Originally Posted by Zolmex View Post
So is this solved?
yes solved
Quote Originally Posted by Aiddatkid View Post
yes solved
@059 @Ahl
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?