OutdatedRotMG Atlas - Public Alpha Testing

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
RotMG Atlas - Public Alpha Testing
RotMG Atlas is a project that aims to balance the current game, along with adding new content. Currently, we are still in development, meaning anything is subject for change. Your account data will not be saved for the release of the game, however, it will remain over the course of the testing phases.

Join our server to discuss the game and make suggestions, we are also looking for dedicated members to moderate the game, and we are looking for game developers too.

As it is testing, frequent restarts may occur.

 
Images







Credits:
FSoD
Ossimc82/Fabian Fischer
C453
Trapped
Donran
Nilly
CreepyLava
Krazyshank
Barm
Sebastianfra12

Atlas Team:
Myself
Kierze

Special Thanks To:
XecTec
Envy
059


As well as anyone else who has helped me, sorry if I forgot your name.


To play, register an account, and choose a name. You'll then need to either re-log, or re-open the client. We are working on a fix for this bug.


Thanks to those who came and messed around, however, the server will be going down for now. We'll be adding more content in, and working on some things for the next release here. It'll be up on a VPS, while also being in economy mode, when the next release comes.
Atlas Alpha Testing v1.0_mpgh.net.zip5.4 MB · 585 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Mynow View Post
Says invalid attachment
A minion must check the file out before it is approved, then you'll be able to download it.
I wouldn't mind being a moderator on your server as I know how to moderate Private Servers. Server looks pretty nice.
Remove the disc*** link from the client please @Invader_Zim
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Remove the disc*** link from the client please @Invader_Zim
I removed the link from the client.
Looks pretty dank
Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
I removed the link from the client.
Also remove the google shortened link too.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Also remove the google shortened link too.
Okay, there shouldn't be anymore links this time. I forgot about that one.
Waiting for approval ..

Very good concept that you want to start, I hope to be able to support in a new project
Alright apologies for the delay, real life just got busy... Approved, looks good
went on the server for a couple of mins, 2 players on and it could not even load tiles. Besides that i like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
RotMG Atlas is a project that aims to balance the current game, along with adding new content. Currently, we are still in development, meaning anything is subject for change. Your account data will not be saved for the release of the game, however, it will remain over the course of the testing phases.

Join our server to discuss the game and make suggestions, we are also looking for dedicated members to moderate the game, and we are looking for game developers too.

As it is testing, frequent restarts may occur.

 
Images







Credits:
FSoD
Ossimc82/Fabian Fischer
C453
Trapped
Donran
Nilly
CreepyLava
Krazyshank
Barm
Sebastianfra12

Atlas Team:
Myself
Kierze

Special Thanks To:
XecTec
Envy
059


As well as anyone else who has helped me, sorry if I forgot your name.


To play, register an account, and choose a name. You'll then need to either re-log, or re-open the client. We are working on a fix for this bug.
looks like any other ordinary pserver to me
I realize it's testing, but there's 0 reason to stay on the server and try to progress when everyone has the ability to give themselves items, set level and turn themselves into a walking god. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks so, though.
Quote Originally Posted by mm#%^%Yhaerghaer View Post
I realize it's testing, but there's 0 reason to stay on the server and try to progress when everyone has the ability to give themselves items, set level and turn themselves into a walking god. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks so, though.
Yeah I know what you mean, this was just for people to test out the behaviors and look at the items. Alpha Testing v1.1 will be progression based, so it'll be rather boring to those who enjoyed the items.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?