Ruby's Curse | RPG! [Alpha Testing | Need testers!]

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Ruby's Curse | RPG! [Alpha Testing | Need testers!]
I have recently created a game in Java, it is somewhat like runescape, but more of a stone age version, and the graphics are just placeholders. It's a decent game, i've played it on my computer, never through my new web client.

The server is currently hosted on my computer as it is in ALPHA stage.

I have not tested the webclient yet, i need you, the users, to help me!

Client is hosted on a free web host, ***.com, because i cannot pay for a VPS yet.

Features:

-Player Vs. Player Combat
-Player Vs. NPC Combat
-NPC Vs. NPC Combat
-Cooking
-Ability to create fires
-Basic Houses for players to own
-Multiple multi combat zones
-2 New towns, (Laryn and Stekkan)
-2 different tiers of armors/weapons:
~Karian {Tier 1}
~Ramba {Tier 2}

And many more!

Pictures:

Coming soon!

Well what are you waiting for? Hop on and give feedback!

Webclient: http://sfe.me/458

Note: The free webhost is temporary until I come up with enough money to pay for a gatorhost VPS! :-)
Java is weak.
Yeah give me a link and ill test it for you and btw your link failed
Post screenshots.
Print Screen
Paste in paint
Save
Upload to Imageshack.us
Post image link here
il try out
Alright I'm doing all of those. Pics are taking a while, i want to upload them all at once and theres like 15+. Also, java is great especially for the type of game I am creating.
C++ > Java When it comes to game development
Posting the link is being really gay atm >.>
Just copy the link from Forum Code
Okay, link is up!
I dont see pictures
nt working for me got same problem as connor .
Grr...Are you accepting the java applet? If you are, give me some time to fix this. Keep checking up on it every so often to see if it works.
This is what the screen looks like. Nice game.
________________________________________
|[x].................................................. ..................................|
|................................................. ........................................|
|................................................. ........................................|
|................................................. ........................................|
|_______________________________________.|
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us