WTSFitbit Blaze Replacement Form!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Blaze Replacement Form!
Yo! I live in Australia so this form has no use to me, for $15 I'll just fill out the info for you and get it shipped to you
Is gonna work for US and UK.

Contact me on skype: alphapanda13
 
Proof

EU? 10/chars.
Yeah but there is still a chance the order could get cancelled.
Why would this be no use to you in Australia exactly? Has worked fine for me before.
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Why would this be no use to you in Australia exactly? Has worked fine for me before.
Australia isn't a selectable country on the form lmao
Quote Originally Posted by FWEgHGrhhgyRG2$@$ View Post
Australia isn't a selectable country on the form lmao
It's not? I haven't done FitBit for a while anymore. Never mind then.
100% it gets canceled lol... The form isn't a guarantee that you will receive the Fitbit.
Be aware when buying this. It will only work for one country that OP used during the livechat phase
And this has a 60%+ Chance of being cancelled
Are you giving a refund if it gets cancelled ?
Quote Originally Posted by FWEgHGrhhgyRG2$@$ View Post
Yo! I live in Australia so this form has no use to me, for $15 I'll just fill out the info for you and get it shipped to you
Is gonna work for US and UK.

Contact me on skype: alphapanda13
 
Proof

You do realise that a replacment to Australia is the best right? We get guaranteed retail (With band and charger) . You can easily bypass being unable to fill out the form by contacting support.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post


You do realise that a replacment to Australia is the best right? We get guaranteed retail (With band and charger) . You can easily bypass being unable to fill out the form by contacting support.
I have done that, and I'm being shipped a blaze already, but the form is still usable? lmao I don't know how any of it works, first time doing a fitbit SE.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us