Thumbs upWTBFitbit Mentoring

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Mentoring
If anyone can mentor me let me know because I already bought mentoring service and I still can't manage to se Fitbit, if you want to add me to discuss add me using Skype button or add me manually.

Skype: Moeydw02
Quote Originally Posted by Lilmoeyx View Post
If anyone can mentor me let me know because I already bought mentoring service and I still can't manage to se Fitbit, if you want to add me to discuss add me using Skype button or add me manually.

Skype: Moeydw02
Can't seem to find you on skype. Add me: ******iridiummpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post


Can't seem to find you on skype. Add me: ******iridiummpgh
Lol it's me I paid you $40 AUD and all you gave me is some images with text remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
whod you buy it from?
Prefer not to say so I don't make people to stop buying from him.
Quote Originally Posted by Lilmoeyx View Post
Lol it's me I paid you $40 AUD and all you gave me is some images with text remember.

- - - Updated - - -
.
Prefer not to say so I don't make people to stop buying from him.
Not my fault you weren't prepared to wait a couple of days until I returned from holidays. You're the only person I've ever had thats quit, and I've taught a shitton of people . Anyways, good luck, good to see another aussie fitbit se'r.
Quote Originally Posted by Lilmoeyx View Post


Prefer not to say so I don't make people to stop buying from him.
If he didn't teach you how to do the se properly then people SHOULD stop buying from him
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post


Not my fault you weren't prepared to wait a couple of days until I returned from holidays. You're the only person I've ever had thats quit, and I've taught a shitton of people . Anyways, good luck, good to see another aussie fitbit se'r.
You didn't tell me to wait lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrenGod View Post
If he didn't teach you how to do the se properly then people SHOULD stop buying from him
Everyone's had success with him except me I'm not sure why.
Quote Originally Posted by Lilmoeyx View Post
You didn't tell me to wait lmao.

- - - Updated - - -


Everyone's had success with him except me I'm not sure why.
*constanty mentions that I'm in Adelaide for holidays* :P Me and another guy that taught you were discussing, we both agreed you needed to be more patient, you can't just hop from one person to another because you tried it once or twice, it's possible that you were just unlucky. With fitbit se'ing sometimes you will fail, but you need to learn from you mistakes, and then use your own logic to bypass their policies. You will 100% fail if you just copy some guy word to word. Anyways, you need to learn from your past failed attempts, why did they refused to refund? And then use that to develop your own method. Any mentor will only teach you the basics, because fitbit constantly changes their policies. Infact in the couple of months I've been se'ing, the method I use has change atleast 10-15 times. But it's simply just about learning the basics, and then bullshiting a lot.
If you need a tutor, I may be a help.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?