Any suggestions?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Any suggestions?
I haven't seen any animes in a long time. Last one I've watched was No Game No Life lol. Feel free to leave some of your favorite animes here so I can give it a watch sometime! (plsno SAO and re:zero)
*shrugs* -
boku no pico i love that anime


Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Konosuba
March comes in like a lion
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Konosuba
March comes in like a lion
Thanks! I'll definitely give them a try!
Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Thanks! I'll definitely give them a try!
All are pretty new anime
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Steins Gate
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Clannad: After Story
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho 100
Attack on Titan
Konosuba
Shokugeki no Soma
Ao no Exorcist
Charlotte
Black Lagoon
Jormungand
Ghost in the Shell SAC
Psycho Pass
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Steins Gate
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Clannad: After Story
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho 100
Attack on Titan
Konosuba
Shokugeki no Soma
Ao no Exorcist
Charlotte
Black Lagoon
Jormungand
Ghost in the Shell SAC
Psycho Pass
Thank you so much for the suggestions! I've been meaning to watch One Punch Man and Fullmetal Alchemist. I've heard they were both very good.
Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Thank you so much for the suggestions! I've been meaning to watch One Punch Man and Fullmetal Alchemist. I've heard they were both very good.
Both of them are very very good.

I think you'll enjoy it.
I recommend:
  • Devil is a Part Timer
  • Overlord
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • K (Also called Kings, depends on what site you're watching on)
  • Madoka Magica (Give it a shot, it isn't what it looks like)


Quote Originally Posted by Pulled Pork View Post
I recommend:
  • Devil is a Part Timer
  • Overlord
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • K (Also called Kings, depends on what site you're watching on)
  • Madoka Magica (Give it a shot, it isn't what it looks like)


how about no.
Quote Originally Posted by Pulled Pork View Post
Devil is a Part Timer
Cancer ecchi please no.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulled Pork View Post
Overlord
Slowest and boring anime I've seen 0/10

Quote Originally Posted by Pulled Pork View Post
Tokyo Ghoul
Anime is shit compared to the manga.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Cancer ecchi please no.



Slowest and boring anime I've seen 0/10



Anime is shit compared to the manga.
Where's your picture from? Seems interesting..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Favorite: Code Geass
Stared watching it recently and I'm liking it so far! Thank you for the suggestion, though.
Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
Where's your picture from? Seems interesting..

- - - Updated - - -



Stared watching it recently and I'm liking it so far! Thank you for the suggestion, though.
little witch academy
Favorite: Code Geass
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us