WTBA bose QC35 se

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
A bose QC35 se
A bose QC35 se

Skype: lacedup
My Skype is messed up, I can see the contact notification but nothing in the app. So plZ reply with your Skype
@Hova You got this fam
Bump.........
I sent you add on skype also
Quote Originally Posted by DKarma View Post
I sent you add on skype also

Didn't get. What's ur skype
Hova does a qc35 SE service, just look for him.
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Hova does a qc35 SE service, just look for him.
Not anymore
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
$120 up front for a new user? No thx.. even with 3-4 vouches, it'd be easy to collect 3-4,000$ after then bounce..I can't believe people would send $120.. I could "se" a couple mac book pros, then bounce once I get $5,000. Lol
You're an idiot. Im a "new user" yet ive been around for almost 2 years and my previous services have plenty of vouches. I also have clear proof of the SE and you claim even with vouches you wouldn't pay $120, which is about a THIRD of the retail price. You're just another cheap ass kid who wants everything on the site for $10. Good luck finding anyone who will deal with you.
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
You're an idiot. Im a "new user" yet ive been around for almost 2 years and my previous services have plenty of vouches. I also have clear proof of the SE and you claim even with vouches you wouldn't pay $120, which is about a THIRD of the retail price. You're just another cheap ass kid who wants everything on the site for $10. Good luck finding anyone who will deal with you.

No premium,or thread design showing effort and 200 post asking for $120 upfront,lol...vaypah just had everything u had, plus more vouches, post, reps, premium, only charged $25 and ran with $4000. Cheap, I offered hova $180..and I didn't post in ur thread, so don't post in mine.,thx, bye

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova
Can u do mine please? I was next before u stopped
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
No premium,or thread design showing effort and 200 post asking for $120 upfront,lol...vaypah just had everything u had, plus more vouches, post, reps, premium, only charged $25 and ran with $4000. Cheap, I offered hova $180..and I didn't post in ur thread, so don't post in mine.,thx, bye

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova
Can u do mine please? I was next before u stopped
Give me a few hours, gotta see if they ever replied to old emails, Contact me on Skype in a day or so, might try again.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post


Give me a few hours, gotta see if they ever replied to old emails, Contact me on Skype in a day or so, might try again.

Ok thx...much more comfortable spending $150 with u than $120 elsewhere, ya know
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
Ok thx...much more comfortable spending $150 with u than $120 elsewhere, ya know
I offered hova $180
$120? :') message me on skype now if possible
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?