Solvedhelp

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
help
how detected internal hack by vac? Is it detects signatures or what ?

and
how make ud internal hack ?
Vac detecting internal/external cheats by signatures. if your source code will be 90% maded by you - means it's undetected by default.
Quote Originally Posted by imforpeace228 View Post
Vac detecting internal/external cheats by signatures. if your source code will be 90% maded by you - means it's undetected by default.
@imforpeace228
So I can my internal hack .with each injector to inject Games ? (no ban )

Or should I make for my own personal injectors?
Quote Originally Posted by amir3277 View Post
@imforpeace228
So I can my internal hack .with each injector to inject Games ? (no ban )

Or should I make for my own personal injectors?
I would recommend to make your own injector.
Making your own would be better, but i'm using extreme injector 3.6.1 and i'm fine
Quote Originally Posted by imforpeace228 View Post
Making your own would be better, but i'm using extreme injector 3.6.1 and i'm fine
ok tnx man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
I would recommend to make your own injector.
Thank you .bro
Don't forget to say "solved, close please" if your problem solved
Assuming this is now solved. Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?