WTBNEED SE specialist!!!

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
NEED SE specialist!!!
HI all! I NEED SE specialist! I need two TOP MacBooks 15inch with Touch Bar and Touch ID. and Action Camera Sony FDR-X3000R + memory card - XQD Sony QD-G128E Can anyone do it in the US?
My Skype: Bochka
Add me on skype. I know someone who can help you pull it off.
I'd be able to do it, without a doubt. Add me on Skype : ******randomslothz1
i wouldnt risk more than one item from apple
Quote Originally Posted by dogo69 View Post
i wouldnt risk more than one item from apple
It's quite simple, I've done it plenty of times for IRL friends in the past. Just need different Shipping locations, such as your Address and a family members/friends etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Nefi View Post
It's quite simple, I've done it plenty of times for IRL friends in the past. Just need different Shipping locations, such as your Address and a family members/friends etc.
You have no vouch stop acting like it is so easy
You don't need vouches to know about something...
Quote Originally Posted by Tl0re View Post
You don't need vouches to know about something...
Yeah go check is fishy ftbit thread

edit : he's now ban i knew he was fishy!
This is how you get scammed. No one will do it for a reasonable price. All the items that you mention would require boxing/pushing for AR and anyone who's capable of doing them, won't sell them anywhere but locally
Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
This is how you get scammed. No one will do it for a reasonable price. All the items that you mention would require boxing/pushing for AR and anyone who's capable of doing them, won't sell them anywhere but locally
I do not quite understand what you mean? IS it impossible?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iDaBest View Post
Add me on skype. I know someone who can help you pull it off.
I can not go to your Skype! Write your skype or add me
My Skype: Bochka

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogo69 View Post
i wouldnt risk more than one item from apple
For me it does not matter where buying these MacBooks! They may be purchased from different shops! Not necessary Apple!

- - - Updated - - -

I am still looking SE specialist! I need two TOP MacBooks 15inch with Touch Bar and Touch ID. and Action Camera Sony FDR-X3000R + memory card - XQD Sony QD-G128E Can anyone do it in the US?
My Skype: Bochka
Quote Originally Posted by bochka View Post
HI all! I NEED SE specialist! I need two TOP MacBooks 15inch with Touch Bar and Touch ID. and Action Camera Sony FDR-X3000R + memory card - XQD Sony QD-G128E Can anyone do it in the US?
My Skype: Bochka
This is not gonna happen mate. Your expectations are ridiculous.
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
This is not gonna happen mate. Your expectations are ridiculous.
Why not?? What are the alternatives?
I am still looking SE specialist! I need two TOP MacBooks 15inch with Touch Bar and Touch ID. and Action Camera Sony FDR-X3000R + memory card - XQD Sony QD-G128E Can anyone do it in the US?
My Skype: Bochka
Quote Originally Posted by bochka View Post
I am still looking SE specialist! I need two TOP MacBooks 15inch with Touch Bar and Touch ID. and Action Camera Sony FDR-X3000R + memory card - XQD Sony QD-G128E Can anyone do it in the US?
My Skype: Bochka
NO, no one will do it for you. A guy who asked for iphone buy4u already got scammed several times. Drop it mate, no one can magically do 5000$+ items
Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
NO, no one will do it for you. A guy who asked for iphone buy4u already got scammed several times. Drop it mate, no one can magically do 5000$+ items
I'm not looking - "buy4u"!! I do not quite understand what you mean? two TOP MacBooks - 5400$, action Camera Sony FDR-X3000R + memory card - XQD Sony QD-G128E - 900$ Total - about 6300$ I can pay 20% of this amount!! The thread of the joker and mahid were written such prices
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?