Talkingmaking a hacking team!!

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
making a hacking team!!
hello,

i am making a hacking team called: *hackingteam* (lol)
i need good programmers who can work with vb6 (except for jesse900, he can join anyway xD)

if you want to join send me some proof you can work with vb6 and hotkeys, and we also need someone who understands making your CE undetected....

greeeeeets
i can meke some good hacks but i'm not an expert

i don't know hot to make hotkeys...(Some1 need to make tut for it)
here i made my own trainer, i can join your "team" but im not sure working with u guys...
naamloos.bmpattachment deleted · 156 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by k2diva View Post
here i made my own trainer, i can join your "team" but im not sure working with u guys...
LMFAO I DONT BELIEVE THAT...
Quote Originally Posted by k2diva View Post
here i made my own trainer, i can join your "team" but im not sure working with u guys...
nice trainer, so you wanna join ma team, i'll write your name down....

greets
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
LMFAO I DONT BELIEVE THAT...
you wanna join or what??
I im joined tnx for adding me blackdrag0 love you guys
U got shit paint skills
I'm not a real VB6 coder, but I'm able to make trainers with VB6. So, please write my name down too ^^
I Can Join,i Am Visual Basic(6) Coder...h4x0r Member
Quote Originally Posted by jokuvaan11 View Post
I Can Join,i Am Visual Basic(6) Coder...h4x0r Member
jokuvaan, your name i whritten down, webtijn, do you have any proof for me?? i need some skilled ppl, not a few choobs, so pls post some proof, (SS)
Quote Originally Posted by blackdrag0 View Post
jokuvaan, your name i whritten down, webtijn, do you have any proof for me?? i need some skilled ppl, not a few choobs, so pls post some proof, (SS)
THANK YOU
i learn vb(6). i dont know if im good or not but i hope that i can jopin ur team. i can make a page for us when i in the team.
k2 diva, you are Dutch right?? i saw your attachment name: naamloss.bmp, thats dutch (dat is nederlands)
Quote Originally Posted by blackdrag0 View Post
k2 diva, you are Dutch right?? i saw your attachment name: naamloss.bmp, thats dutch (dat is nederlands)
Are you Dutch to? :-O
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us