SolvedMaking weapon tiers flash (AS3)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Making weapon tiers flash (AS3)
Alright, so I made a new tier in the AS3 client. Now, just to make things a little bit cooler, is it any way to make the tier flash?

And if you have to make a behavior for the Tier, how?

Client code:

 
Code
else if (this.objectXML.hasOwnProperty("(at)SpecialTier"))
{
this.tierText.setColor(1040368);
this.tierText.setStringBuilder(new StaticStringBuilder("GOD"));
}



Could you add a kinda flash code in here? If it is, what is the code I need to use?
image from last guy that asked.



change legendary to god.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
image from last guy that asked.



change legendary to god.
I made the XML for that ring... I don't see any credits though.
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
I made the XML for that ring... I don't see any credits though.
ffs skilly xDDDDDD
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
image from last guy that asked.



change legendary to god.
i am pretty baked right now but i dont think he is asking how to add a new tier, i think he already added the tier and he is asking how to make it flash/blink (like it disappears and reappears repeatedly

but idk if the code in that screenshot does that i cba to read i just quick glanced it and it looked like only code to add a new tier
Quote Originally Posted by MrHiJaB View Post
to make the tier flash?
yeap hes asking how to make flashing tier
What kind of flash do you want?

This kind:

Or this kind:
Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
What kind of flash do you want?

This kind:

Or this kind:
hes asking for "That kind"
Hey BurgerLoverMx, sorry for late answer, but i want the first kind of flashing tier u posted. It is excactly what I mean. Flashing or being "highlighted if you can say it in that way
Quote Originally Posted by MrHiJaB View Post
Hey BurgerLoverMx, sorry for late answer, but i want the first kind of flashing tier u posted. It is excactly what I mean. Flashing or being "highlighted if you can say it in that way
Gimme your skype and I'll help you out
You can search MrHiJaB or Kodabamse and you will find me very easily ^^
Im not "him" but i want both and tut for how 2 make new tier for 5 year old's in southern parts of the universe
Quote Originally Posted by DBFunx View Post
Im not "him" but i want both and tut for how 2 make new tier for 5 year old's in southern parts of the universe
If the 5 year old's in southern parts of the universe actually try it's not hard at all

the flash might be kindof hard for the 5 year old's in southern parts of the universe,but pretty sure if u look at as3 client you can find examples of it
he wants it to blink like disappear and reappear repeatedly @ burgerlover
This right?:

Maybe even faster :P :
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?