Anyone know of someone that can refund off a gaming computer website? Looking to buy a new computer.
There are plenty in user services..
Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo
There are plenty in user services..
I know there are plenty of Refunders, but i'm looking for a specific kind.
Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN
I know there are plenty of Refunders, but i'm looking for a specific kind.
Perhaps you should specify... Khalil does gaming computers.
Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo
Perhaps you should specify... Khalil does gaming computers.
I did specify lol. Gaming computer refunder.
Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN
I did specify lol. Gaming computer refunder.
Well QVC and Overstock have gaming computers too... so technically any refunder that can do that can be considered a gaming computer refunder. However, only Khalil does the sites that actually specialize in gaming computers like ibuypower and origin.
Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo
Well QVC and Overstock have gaming computers too... so technically any refunder that can do that can be considered a gaming computer refunder. However, only Khalil does the sites that actually specialize in gaming computers like ibuypower and origin.
Yeah i'm talking to him right now! Thanks bud.
Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN
Yeah i'm talking to him right now! Thanks bud.
No problem! Let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo
No problem! Let me know how it goes.
20% on most of gaming sites like CyberPower, Origin, etc.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Warrenous
keep us updated while you;re dealing with khalil
^^ ///2short
i been looking for this too
keep us updated while you;re dealing with khalil
I can do a gaming computer
@GOAT has better rates and is fluent in english, hope this helps.