I cannot find any values that are useful, and those that I do find, have no effect or don't carry over to round end. Any interesting hacks for zombies?
dont use cheat engine, its risk . soon or later you can get ban .. not worth ...
lets wait someone crate zombies trainer. it was before, but all are outdated.
i wait for it too, its good for farming keys in zombies.
game is dead on pc, not many players like on ps4.
Anyone tried downgrading their game? Might be worth a shot to use some of this outdated stuff.
Originally Posted by Atari1337
Anyone tried downgrading their game? Might be worth a shot to use some of this outdated stuff.
To my knowledge, you can't go online if the current server version of the game doesn't match with your client. If you are talking about singleplayer, then you can try (with the knowledge that you will have to play local and none of your stats will save).
Originally Posted by Atari1337
I cannot find any values that are useful, and those that I do find, have no effect or don't carry over to round end. Any interesting hacks for zombies?
All hacks can be found in the main sub-section of IW. If they're not there, you can always request a hack here. As for the values, if you mean OFFSETS, then there are plenty of useful offsets you can find given you have sufficient knowledge on doing so; or you can always use the updated offsets found here.