Thumbs upWTSBose QC35 Wireless Headphones | Vouched | Retail | Black & Silver | BTC Only

Posts 1–15 of 250 · Page 1 of 17
Bose QC35 Wireless Headphones | Vouched | Retail | Black & Silver | BTC Only












ⓘ

Also please note there will be a $10 discount on all purchases where an appropriate serial number is provided. This serial number CAN NOT be acquired online. It must be acquired from a personal device or by going in store to acquire serials. Any SE's failed due to a used serial number WILL NOT be refunded and I will not be held accountable for them.


 
Proof/Vouches



Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
Vouch copy:

I have to say, for all of my duration on MPGH, this is by far the first EVER successful SE that I receive from one of the members here.
The item got to my reship yesterday and was shipped today and it's gonna take quite a while to reach me due to some shit related to my country, but I am absolutely impressed.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kradpixel View Post
Update got my tracking number

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt123 View Post
I vouch for over Watch! I received my headset in retail packaging. Bose had some stock issues with black which was not OP fault but he fixed for me and got it switched to silver. Very friendly and professional service. I'll post picture later today. Thanks again bro!
Quote Originally Posted by dulladulla1 View Post
Ordered it 2/09 and came today, very nice guy tbh +rep
Quote Originally Posted by Alligot1234 View Post


Just received mine! Ordered on 2/6, shipping took 11 days.
Quote Originally Posted by lexyrebung View Post
Received 1 already, and still waiting for the other 2. Good one mate
Quote Originally Posted by TayTay View Post
Got my confirmation code with shipping information!

Vouch for him!
Quote Originally Posted by minyusn86 View Post
My order has been shipped, Now waiting for it to arrive
Very good seller, responsive




 
FAQ
How long from when I pay to when the headphones will be at my doorstep?
- From when you pay it's about 5 business days to get confirmation, and another 5 for shipping. Often goes quicker, but it can take extra time.

How much is the product?
- Clearly states in the thread, please actually read it.

Are you sure you don't take PayPal? AGC? Skrill?
- Yes I am quite sure, otherwise I wouldn't have specified BTC only in the thread.

Are the headphones brand new?
- Yes, they come in 100% retail packaging.

Is retail guarnteed everytime?
- Yes, 100% of the time.

Can you do any other Bose products?
- Yes, contact me on Skype to see if I can do what you want, or to see what else I have in stock.

Can I pay on confirmation? Delivery? Half up front half on confirmation/delivery?
- No, no, no. If you aren't comfortable with paying upfront, refer to the vouches above, or don't buy.

Can you ship to XYZ country?
- If it's anything other than the US or Canada, then no.

Can I use a reship?
- Yes, you can. Some are blacklisted though, contact me on Skype about this.

Bulk discount?
- No, they are already a good enough price as it is.

How many times per address?
- 1 Per reship address and 2 per residential address.

How much longer is shipping for CA?
- About a week longer for shipping itself, confirmation isn't affected.
Added you on skype for the vouch copy.
I suppose its USA only??? can It be done to Reship?? Also possible to do Payment on tracking atleast for first few I suppose?
Good luck with sales man! Reship is possible
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post


Please note that the headphones may take longer to ship in some circumstances due to back order.

Also, I will only be taking a limited amount of orders at a time, as I have other obligations.

1 Vouch copy will be given.

 
Proof



Sent you a message on Skype. Add me Please.
Vouch copy available?
​Interested, Following this Thread for more
Added on Skype
Added you on Skype buddy.
added u. Add me please ******mpgh.kryptman
Added shipping info to the thread, US/CA Only with reships being discussed on skype. Vouch copy is being given to @DarkLordXYZ, also everyone should be replied to on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by sam41mont View Post
Can I pay $80 for one ?
That would be a no.
Posts 1–15 of 250 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?