Thumbs upWTSBose QC35 Wireless Headphones | Vouched | Retail | Black & Silver | BTC Only

Posts 136–150 of 250 · Page 10 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by pete0228 View Post
vicp skype confirm
Yep confirmed
payment sent, lets see how this goes
Quote Originally Posted by pete0228 View Post
payment sent, lets see how this goes
Yep confirmed.
Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
messaged on skype.
Yessir, we are talking.
Great user!! Very friendly and easy to communicate with. I've sent payment to purchase one and will update once I get it!
Quote Originally Posted by PrayJesus View Post
Great user!! Very friendly and easy to communicate with. I've sent payment to purchase one and will update once I get it!
Much appreciated mate
confirmed we are talking right now?paid for a silver, will keep updated on when i receive.
Quote Originally Posted by xmarcusxx View Post
confirmed we are talking right now?paid for a silver, will keep updated on when i receive.
You are confirmed mate.
Getting ready to pay you for your service and talking on Skype? Please confirm?

cehoward907
Quote Originally Posted by TLOP View Post
Getting ready to pay you for your service and talking on Skype? Please confirm?

cehoward907
Yessir you are confirmed.
I paid him $120 via BTC. Will update when it arrives.
Vouch! Got my order number, recomended!

Talking to you on Skype
Posts 136–150 of 250 · Page 10 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?