Thumbs upWTSBose QC35 Wireless Headphones | Vouched | Retail | Black & Silver | BTC Only

Posts 61–75 of 250 · Page 5 of 17
Do not order until vouches come in. Once buyers receive their haedphones, I will reopen this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Do not order until vouches come in. Once buyers receive their haedphones, I will reopen this thread.
I vouch for over Watch! I received my headset in retail packaging. Bose had some stock issues with black which was not OP fault but he fixed for me and got it switched to silver. Very friendly and professional service. I'll post picture later today. Thanks again bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Jatt123 View Post
I vouch for over Watch! I received my headset in retail packaging. Bose had some stock issues with black which was not OP fault but he fixed for me and got it switched to silver. Very friendly and professional service. I'll post picture later today. Thanks again bro!
Thanks mate, appreciate it!
Quote Originally Posted by Jatt123 View Post
I vouch for over Watch! I received my headset in retail packaging. Bose had some stock issues with black which was not OP fault but he fixed for me and got it switched to silver. Very friendly and professional service. I'll post picture later today. Thanks again bro!
Can you please provide physical proof? Vaypaah was vouched by a high rep member and probably apart of the scam too. Don't want another exit scam that's all.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post


Can you please provide physical proof? Vaypaah was vouched by a high rep member and probably apart of the scam too. Don't want another exit scam that's all.
Ive provided plenty of order confirmations. Dont compare me to Vaypaah buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post


Can you please provide physical proof? Vaypaah was vouched by a high rep member and probably apart of the scam too. Don't want another exit scam that's all.
sorry for the delay in posting. But here it is: https://s27.postimg.org/ss5flrg37/IMG_0495.jpg
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
Sure! $150 and ill do your order.
Lol, $150...?..
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
Lol, $150...?..
Yeah maybe if you weren't a dickhead you could've got it at the normal price. I saw you were dealing with some little kid that was gonna do it for $75... lmao let me know how that one goes. If you want a pair your first is gonna be $150.

Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
How much would reships to uk and japan take?
Idk mate gotta check the shipping rates
Still no vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by Anoobis View Post
Still no vouches?
Vouches will be coming in soon, they are going to take time because most people are using reships therefore the shipping time is increased.
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
Vouches will be coming in soon, they are going to take time because most people are using reships therefore the shipping time is increased.
ok, ill buy once I see more vouches
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
Vouches will be coming in soon, they are going to take time because most people are using reships therefore the shipping time is increased.
is it safe to ship to home address? , and can you do two?
yeah this is taking some time, give it 4 more days;
Posts 61–75 of 250 · Page 5 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?