WTS[SPORTS TIPS][NON E-SPORTS] HoggaLove's Tipping! [HONEST]

Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
[SPORTS TIPS][NON E-SPORTS] HoggaLove's Tipping! [HONEST]


 
TOS

- I have the right to deny a refund for any circumstances.
- We give the bets and recommend how much you should put, we do not dictate how much you risk.
- We offer unlimited support in our groups but being rude, annoying, or disrespectful in anyway will get you kicked "No Refund".
- Sharing our tips with anyone else in this forum or any other place will result in a scam report and you will be infracted/banned.
- Any attempt to scam someone in the group will result in a scam report and ejection from the group with "No Refund".
- Refund will be provided at my discretion.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- If betting service closes, you will be refunded the amount of days left.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to these Terms Of Service.


 
Contact
Quote Originally Posted by weaponx11 View Post
+vouch for Hogga, got my 3/3 wins when he first started this group, I was one of the member. And another win earlier (la clippers) though I didn't bet on it.
Quote Originally Posted by rovert2000 View Post
Just want to leave a big vouch to Hogga. He's very active and always there to answer. He posts games with how many units to put in his games many hours before the games start so we have plenty of time to place our bets and they are almost always accurate.

The first day the group started, his tips were 3/3 which doubled my balance and the very next day he was 2/3 and almost hit a 5 game parlay which would have paid out 25 times.

He really knows his stuff and I trust him 100%. If you need a reliable and consistent tipster then Hogga is your guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Random Clustering View Post
Vouch for Hogga!

Great tips and really knows what he's doing! Great guy too
Sorry guys, going to shift over to this thread because it's better laid out then the previous one, the prices are currently 50% off, contact me for more details!
50% off still for 4 more days! gaining members, and the tips are coming along well


Good day yesterday!
Won 2/2 of Hogga's bets today. Very happy with the results. I'm up even though I made some stupid bets that lost me money but thanks to Hogga I am now up still for the night. Will continue posting throughout the week on my results.
Confirm on skype.
facebook:nistorbog
30 for weekly? theres much cheaper services you can find on this forum! I recommend you put your prices down a tad..
interested in monthly but its a little tad too expensive
Another up day. I won 2/3 of his recommended bets. The one I lost in was just 2 points off which was so close but I'm still up so I'm a happy camper for another day.
Quote Originally Posted by rovert2000 View Post
Another up day. I won 2/3 of his recommended bets. The one I lost in was just 2 points off which was so close but I'm still up so I'm a happy camper for another day.
Thanks man! Spread sheet has been updated! It's been going great lately, and guys the pricing isn't actually as posted in the thread design, I need to update that actually!

Add me on skype and we can discuss pricing!

skype: karanshorty4@gmail.com
Hey, what is your win ratio?
Quote Originally Posted by dimko View Post
Hey, what is your win ratio?
Over 75%, contact me on skype for cheaper pricing
+vouch

Hogga is a very nice person. I have talked to them for a week now and they are very friendly and a great person to have a conversation with.

The group is very small at the moment but overall friendly people in there and it's nice to talk to each other.

The tips is given at respectable times and are very nice. I have given a few suggestions to Hogga to improve on readability and he took that into account.

Considering the amount of wins Hogga has had in the past at looking at their win record they are doing great and they are still going great.

From personal experience with this tipping group compared to others I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?