WTBUrgently!!!!! Need an experienced refunder!

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Urgently!!!!! Need an experienced refunder!
Hi all! I need 1) MacBooks 15inch with Touch Bar and Touch ID 256Gb 2) The Razer Blade (GeForce GTX 1060) 14" HD Gaming Laptop (7th Gen Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) - VR Ready 3) Action Camera Sony FDR-X3000R + memory card - XQD Sony QD-G128E
Need an experienced refunder, who can do it quickly! Order large, it means that discount of you should be a good ;-)
My skype: Bochka
Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
Did you order that? Store?
I think hes just stating what he wants lol
Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
Did you order that? Store?
Can you make the Razer Blade from the official site? Add me on skype or write your

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysWin123 View Post
From where were they bought? I might be able to help you if it was bought from any store or online.
I want to use 3 stores. 1) apple.com 2) any stores what you say, where you can( better use official site of Razer ) 3) Sony - any stores what you say, where you can
Quote Originally Posted by bochka View Post
Can you make the Razer Blade from the official site? Add me on skype or write your

- - - Updated - - -



I want to use 3 stores. 1) apple.com 2) any stores what you say, where you can( better use official site of Razer ) 3) Sony - any stores what you say, where you can
So do you want to buy these products , emma right?
Dream big kiddo.
what kind of post is that lol is this a gift list your making up
I can do Macbook.
At your service I. Can assist you with your needs
lmao he's really dreaming big.
Al you guys making jokes all the shit he's asking for is easily refunded on a lot of the available websites. QVC, Apple, etc lmao
@ToiletMusic @Minty._. @fuzzit @bennyboy92 @cewinez - WTF?? Do not write in my thread f*cking bullshit!!! Before buy, I need to know in what shop person can make a refund!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
At your service I. Can assist you with your needs
I added you in Skype
Quote Originally Posted by bochka View Post
@ToiletMusic @Minty._. @fuzzit @bennyboy92 @cewinez - WTF?? Do not write in my thread f*cking bullshit!!! Before buy, I need to know in what shop person can make a refund!!

- - - Updated - - -



I added you in Skype
From where were they bought? I might be able to help you if it was bought from any store or online.
Quote Originally Posted by bochka View Post
@ToiletMusic @Minty._. @fuzzit @bennyboy92 @cewinez - WTF?? Do not write in my thread f*cking bullshit!!! Before buy, I need to know in what shop person can make a refund!!

- - - Updated - - -



I added you in Skype
So are you asking people go first and let you pay after refund when you have no reputation? your profile says your from Belarus, i doubt many people hre can refund that
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?