8yo girl's last journal post before abused to death" I hate this life"

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
8yo girl's last journal post before abused to death" I hate this life"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/slain-8-o...192618986.html

Like many girls her age, 8-year-old Gizzell Ford kept a diary. The cover was striped with rainbows, and she used a pink marker to record her thoughts.

For the first few entries, Gizzell — known to friends as “Gizzy” — wrote about typical third-grade things: jumping rope, school teachers, clothes and friends.

But her life in Chicago seemed to derail in the summer of 2013, as she began detailing abuse she allegedly suffered at the hands of her grandmother.

She wrote that she looked forward to the start of school again in August, when she would be out of the house.
“I am going to be a beautiful smart and good young lady,” she wrote one day. “I can do anything I put my smart mind to. People say I’m smart and courageous and beautiful.”

Later, she added a postscript. “Not true,” she wrote. “I failed.”
On July 11, 2013, she wrote her last entry: “I hate this life because now I’m in super big trouble.”

Gizzell was dead the following day, and her body was found soon after. She had been strangled and badly beaten.

:V
I swear you have no good news to post
This world can be absolute shit sometimes...
Goddamn this messed up my mood and it's not even eight. :V
Thats messed up.
Pretty fked
Made me even more mad
For a second i thought the tittle said "Wyo girls"
That's a brilliant way to ruin a Friday, cheers!
Now I'm depressed.
Jesus Wyo, I do not need to read this in the morning.
What the hell is wrong with people?
Poor baby :/ beaten by a grandma
that sounds arousing
The boy testified that he had seen his grandmother use a spatula to hit Gizzell in the mouth. He also said that she would force the girl to eat hot peppers or stand in contorting positions for hours on end.
I'd love to see that bitch of a grandmother suffer in pain for hours...
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


I'd love to see that bitch of a grandmother suffer in pain for hours...
Don't stoop to the level of eye for an eye.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Don't stoop to the level of eye for an eye.
Sometimes it's better that way...
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?