8yo girl's last journal post before abused to death" I hate this life"

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
that sounds arousing
You truly are a degenerate.


OT: Saw this on /r/morbidreality and it was sickening. Fuck that grandmother I wish the rest of her pitiful days are spent behind bars.
Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


You truly are a degenerate.


OT: Saw this on /r/morbidreality and it was sickening. Fuck that grandmother I wish the rest of her pitiful days are spent behind bars.
im sickkkk
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Don't stoop to the level of eye for an eye.
I am a quite peaceful person but there are things like this that make me wanna crawl out of my safe place and just go full rampage on humanity...
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


I am a quite peaceful person but there are things like this that make me wanna crawl out of my safe place and just go full rampage on humanity...
Just remember that the reason you are angry is because this *isn't* the norm, it's worthy of news because society has collectively agreed that this person is despicable. While news is commonly doom and gloom, it's only news because it's something out of the ordinary.

The world has far more good than it does bad; always remember that.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Just remember that the reason you are angry is because this *isn't* the norm, it's worthy of news because society has collectively agreed that this person is despicable. While news is commonly doom and gloom, it's only news because it's something out of the ordinary.

The world has far more good than it does bad; always remember that.
Keeping your child or grandchild or whoever you may be responsible for from having an actual childhood is bad enough. You can easily see that this girl has had a hard time. Not only because she was abused but because of the way she had to live in fear of losing all her friends whenever she did something wrong. It's not like that I am mad about that torture that led to killing her but about all the other degrading her in the worst way possible. And while reading this I don't really care about how often this happens in this world, I care about that it actually is happening.... That might be just my personal opinion but locking that woman up for the rest of her life shouldn't be enough. I would just love to make her go through all that shit she put her granddaughter through. She wouldn't be able to live in peace ever again knowing what she did to her granddaughter.
Why go to anywhere else when you can get your news from this guy
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/slain-8-o...192618986.htmlⓘ

Like many girls her age, 8-year-old Gizzell Ford kept a diary. The cover was striped with rainbows, and she used a pink marker to record her thoughts.

For the first few entries, Gizzell — known to friends as “Gizzy” — wrote about typical third-grade things: jumping rope, school teachers, clothes and friends.

But her life in Chicago seemed to derail in the summer of 2013, as she began detailing abuse she allegedly suffered at the hands of her grandmother.

She wrote that she looked forward to the start of school again in August, when she would be out of the house.
“I am going to be a beautiful smart and good young lady,” she wrote one day. “I can do anything I put my smart mind to. People say I’m smart and courageous and beautiful.”

Later, she added a postscript. “Not true,” she wrote. “I failed.”
On July 11, 2013, she wrote her last entry: “I hate this life because now I’m in super big trouble.”

Gizzell was dead the following day, and her body was found soon after. She had been strangled and badly beaten.

:V
Please post something positive
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?