QuestionSolvedCreate Simple ESP/ Wallhack D3D Chams

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Create Simple ESP/ Wallhack D3D Chams
I want to make an ESP/Wallhack Chams C++, C# or D3D .dll injection. I have seen a lot of tutorials and sources and I think I know how to code it but I have no idea about getting the adresses etc. I cant use Cheat Engine because game automatically closes it. Maybe Reclass or Ollydbg help would be great or make cheat engine undetectable. I just need help finding the addreses for a simple ESP / Wh Chams.
Try renaming cheat engine to something else, it works sometimes. You should get familiar with Direct X 9 and VTable hooking. You should learn calculations in 3d space (distance, angles). You can also watch fleeps tutorials on ESP.
Tried renaming cheat engine process, name etc nothing works. I f you can teach me a bit about that I would be glad to you.
What game is it for?
Im trying in Dead by Daylight which uses Unreal Engine 4, but also I would like to practice in other games. I dont know how to hook the vtable etc and I cant find any video tutorial or any nice tutorial that explains what to do.
While learning you might want to start with a game that doesn't have anti cheat.
It's cracked version so it doesnt have anticheat, the only problem is that i cant use cheat engine but i can use other tools

If you know how to do it i sent you a skype add request.
Try Vzla Engine, if it doesn't work post back and I will try to see what else I got for you
Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Try Vzla Engine, if it doesn't work post back and I will try to see what else I got for you
It was a bit hard to find it but I could open it without problems, but right now it doesnt find any values, maybe I need to reboot pc or something.

When I try to search I get this error: https://gyazo.com/10ebea4762d2e461bd3a858e6fc13629
Quote Originally Posted by exploit_modz View Post
It was a bit hard to find it but I could open it without problems, but right now it doesnt find any values, maybe I need to reboot pc or something.

When I try to search I get this error: https://gyazo.com/10ebea4762d2e461bd3a858e6fc13629
Is it returned by ve or the game? If it is the game tell me, if it is ve change a download link.
Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Is it returned by ve or the game? If it is the game tell me, if it is ve change a download link.
That is returned by ve when I try to find any value or adress, but the anticheat didnt detect it. Anything else?

Could you upload it here or any hosting? Im getting a bit trouble finding working download links.
for one, find the entity base address and his size, i recommend you search it by x,y,z 3d coords... or decompile and hook the game engine functions and learn how to it works, whole unreal engine is written on C++, but you can implement asm, good luck...
Quote Originally Posted by niko1921 View Post
for one, find the entity base address and his size, i recommend you search it by x,y,z 3d coords... or decompile and hook the game engine functions and learn how to it works, whole unreal engine is written on C++, but you can implement asm, good luck...
Could you please tell me how can I find that?
Quote Originally Posted by exploit_modz View Post
Could you please tell me how can I find that?
Honestly you should learn some basics before trying to make an aimbot, but if you're adamant that you want to start with it you can search on YouTube for "guided hacking make aimbot" and there will be a 6/8 part video series showing everything you should need. I'm on mobile or else I would find it myself.
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Honestly you should learn some basics before trying to make an aimbot, but if you're adamant that you want to start with it you can search on YouTube for "guided hacking make aimbot" and there will be a 6/8 part video series showing everything you should need. I'm on mobile or else I would find it myself.
Who said I wanted to make an aimbot?? xDDDD I want to do an ESP/ Wallhack Chams
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us