WTSHW SERVICE | CHEAP | HIGH QUALITY | PAYPAL | BITCOIN

Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
HW SERVICE | CHEAP | HIGH QUALITY | PAYPAL | BITCOIN
Hi guys,

I'm a high school junior with a bit of time on my hands so I'm starting a HW service.

I will be doing a variety of HW, but all of it has to be in ENGLISH.

Payment will be in PayPal or Bitcoin.

Prices are based on the hour:
1 Hour - $50

Prices are all negotiable!



I will provide ONE vouch copy.

Subjects are as follow:
AP Chinese
AP Calculus BC and AB
AP Statistics
AP US History
All literature (Will need to check assignment though for European Lit. before starting)
APCS AB

Enjoy this homework service!
Doing vouch copy for 1 reputable person, also ALL prices are negotiable and first 3 customers will receive a SPECIAL discount!
Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Doing vouch copy for 1 reputable person, also ALL prices are negotiable and first 3 customers will receive a SPECIAL discount!
I've added you on Skype to question you about your service (:
I'm looking for someone to halp with homework
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post


I've added you on Skype to question you about your service (:
I'm looking for someone to halp with homework
Confirmed, and it is help btw xD
not to sales bash but $50 for 1 hour is extremely high
Quote Originally Posted by t_h View Post
not to sales bash but $50 for 1 hour is extremely high
I did say very negotiable, depends on assignment.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, prices for HW are dropped!!!

Prices for assignments are now all negotiable, and add me at ******seanchen95129 for orders!
Vouch copy please: Skype: ******kyechanchanbimy
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
Vouch copy please: Skype: ******kyechanchanbimy
hahaha you really goin in for those homework vouch copies
I'm now price matching all other HW sellers, come and get your HW done!

- - - Updated - - -
@Chanchanbimy Still haven't responded to me via skype, and now doing all kinds of assignments, just add me and we will work out a price! Doing a price match now for a limited time only!
Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I'm now price matching all other HW sellers, come and get your HW done!

- - - Updated - - -
@Chanchanbimy Still haven't responded to me via skype, and now doing all kinds of assignments, just add me and we will work out a price! Doing a price match now for a limited time only!
I havent received your request, added you.
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
I havent received your request, added you.
Well I got you on skype now, did see your chat.
Still taking orders!
Dropping price to $20 per hour, depends on the assignment, get your homework done now!
+confirm talking on skype
Quote Originally Posted by ElGuerito View Post
+confirm talking on skype
Confirmed.
Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?