WTSMAGICPHONE V2 - UNLIMITED 4G LTE DATA PHONE / HOTSPOT <----GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Posts 1–15 of 252 · Page 1 of 17
MAGICPHONE V2 - UNLIMITED 4G LTE DATA PHONE / HOTSPOT <----GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
OP has relaunched a previously succesful and recognizable service. Copying and pasting my previous vouch for you all to see here.


Vouch Copy Review

9/20/16
So I have had the phone for approximately a week now. I have used about 7gb of LTE data thus far. The service does sometimes dip into 3G but that is just because of the area I am in. It is practically always LTE. My personal phone allots me 5gb of data for a month. I have already used more than that in a weeks time with this phone and my speed is the same as when I first received it. I have stopped using data on my personal phone, and now just use this phone as a personal hotspot. I have not tried connecting my laptop yet but OP says he does it all the time. The phone may not be the best in terms of "Wow factor", but it is unlimited data thus far so the pros outweigh the cons for me quite favorably. The OP has been extremely helpful and quick to answer any questions I had over Skype. He sent me a guide to read as well. The phone is removed of almost all common apps, and is installed with a lot of security precautions to protect your anonymity. I am happy with the service provided thus far.



---Update----

9/27/17
I am up to 18.75GB now, data has not slowed down. I have been using the phone as a hot-spot and connect my laptop and phone to it. Works flawlessly.



---Update----

10/3/17
I am up to 24.25GB now

 
Photo Proof
Does it work for Canada?
Quote Originally Posted by Hyoon View Post
Does it work for Canada?
So I don't get bombarded with this question and every other international question soon:

I am traveling at the end of next month around to a few different countries specifically to test the compatibility in those said countries. So as of right now I cannot say yes or no, and I will have full confirmation at the beginning or mid-March.
Welcome back Magic, Ive been lurking in your threads for awhile in hopes of you returning. Not to bring back bad memories but i do remember you "leaving" due to a comment about legal troubles? Someone had left on your old thread? The thread had disappeared before i was about to see your reply if any. Not leaving negative feedback, Because i am seriously interested in a model. Just curious. Cheers
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BezZ_ View Post
Welcome back Magic, Ive been lurking in your threads for awhile in hopes of you returning. Not to bring back bad memories but i do remember you "leaving" due to a comment about legal troubles? Someone had left on your old thread? The thread had disappeared before i was about to see your reply if any. Not leaving negative feedback, Because i am seriously interested in a model. Just curious. Cheers
Just decided to delete the old one to keep some attention off of it as I will do to this one once I'm sold out completely.
Man oh man! Bought one of these phones in the last thread he had.
Well worth the price guys! So far, I've been using is for about a week and data speeds are not only fast, but consistent. I tested it with some basic web browsing, snappy speeds (currently I'm in a hotel tethered to the phone). I decided to push it some more and connected it to my Xbox One and played live off/through it. No lag issues, which was very nice. Had to reset my laptop and then download a ton of information (several GBs of data). Also had 2 other co-workers that I was travelling with connect to the phone, and we were all able to work with no lag issues. Is it unlimited data? Well haven't hit any cap so far, and I'm at 64gb of data used so far. I'll be travelling overseas in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to test the magic phone there and report back.
Also, probably gonna by a couple more for some friends.
OP is super helpful and answered all my questions. Great customer service, great seller! Highly recommend!
which phone do you recommend to get? if we get the cheapesr phone, do you thing it has effect on the network performance?

- - - Updated - - -

mate im interested, can we talk skype, u acept PP?
Quote Originally Posted by magicphone View Post
added on skype to discuss
+vouch

Can confirm this man is the truth. Used his service for v1. Phone still works, still unlimited data, never slows down....All G here.
Sounds good to me. If it work worldwide especially China, will buy tons of it.
Anyone know how the battery life on the phones are? Are they different for each one?
I hope this works in germany xD I guess I will buy one after you tested it international
Confirmation please
Posts 1–15 of 252 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?