WTSMAGICPHONE V2 - UNLIMITED 4G LTE DATA PHONE / HOTSPOT <----GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Posts 241–252 of 252 · Page 17 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
do it. If thats over, other people wont get ripped off
Give him at least a day or so more, because he hasn't logged in for a while and maybe a family emergency or something.
People have lives and emergencies do happen outside of MPGH.
Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


- - - Updated - - -

Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


- - - Updated - - -

Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209



















































Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


- - - Updated - - -

Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...
9#post12666209


Scammer DONT DEAL with him

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


- - - Updated - - -

www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1244910&p=12666209#post12666209
No scams have taken place, backed up way more than usual and my Skype is giving me authentication errors and I've had to completely reformat my computer a few times today. Orders have been shipped out and will be confirming tracking in the morning. Confirmed fir3
Quote Originally Posted by magicphone View Post
No scams have taken place, backed up way more than usual and my Skype is giving me authentication errors and I've had to completely reformat my computer a few times today. Orders have been shipped out and will be confirming tracking in the morning. Confirmed fir3
You dont answer any of you customers some waited a week you never gave me a tracking


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post


You dont answer any of you customers some waited a week you never gave me a tracking
You had 2 hours. I told you I will make a scam report. You didnt answer me.


- - - Updated - - -

Scammer DONT DEAL with him

Online but doesnt answer

Never gave tracking already waiting for him 2 days No updates despite of being online


- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209
Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post


You dont answer any of you customers some waited a week you never gave me a tracking


- - - Updated - - -



You had 2 hours. I told you I will make a scam report. You didnt answer me.


- - - Updated - - -

Scammer DONT DEAL with him

Online but doesnt answer

Never gave tracking already waiting for him 2 days No updates despite of being online


- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post12666209


I say we wait till tomrorow. He claims he shipped them and tracking numbers are coming tomorrow. I too have bought the same phone as you.
Quote Originally Posted by Orange2Drink View Post
I say we wait till tomrorow. He claims he shipped them and tracking numbers are coming tomorrow.
ahahah dont be a rookie he is a scam artist he tries to get the max number of sales b4 his thread gets closed
Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post


ahahah dont be a rookie he is a scam artist he tries to get the max number of sales b4 his thread gets closed
Then let's see if he can deliver the tracking numbers now since he said he shipped them all out.
Quote Originally Posted by Orange2Drink View Post
I say we wait till tomrorow. He claims he shipped them and tracking numbers are coming tomorrow.
Why you SHOULDNT trade with this guy is bc he claims RUSSIA is doable. YO FUCKING RUSSIA.

I went on my alt skype account and the guy answered me right away, And never answers to my main account where I purchased.

Come on if Magicphone tells you its doable in Siberia then you gotta be a fucking moron
Well I got my tracking number today. yeah I waited a while for 6 days. But item is being shipped now.
I bought a phone a few days ago and have asked him numerous times for a tracking number. I have neen ignored and he has not replied to any of my messages DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM UNTIL HE SHIPS OUT HIS PENDING PHONES because i have reason to believe that this is an exit scam.
DO NOT DEAL AT THIS TIME.

OP has an open scam report.
Posts 241–252 of 252 · Page 17 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?