SOTW

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
SOTW
I decided to add some effects in this.
Don't complain about it not having effects -.-
I dun care about the rectangles, it's your computers fault for being able to see them >__>
I like the Colours and flow in the sig def better then mine.
Bsg still has it
Indeed I do.
:O i see a rectangle.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
:O i see a rectangle.
I can't even tell anymore.
I'm taking this down until those pesky rectangles are gone >__>
I see beauty
?
use the marquee tool to be cool like bsg



too bad i cant do ANY of the other stuff. XD
oh so im not supposed to see the rectangles ?
I see the rectangles now -.-
I'll fix it.
much better now jason.
Can't let my secrets of tag making get out >__>
i can still see a line on the bottom
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us