QuestionBattlegrounds BR Hack

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Battlegrounds BR Hack
Can I change the value of the BR with Cheat Engine and BattlEye Bypass?
U can stop the process of battlEye in your task manager and the game wont crash/stop but i am not sure if that will work in order to inject a cheat for the game
Quote Originally Posted by lol2036 View Post
U can stop the process of battlEye in your task manager and the game wont crash/stop but i am not sure if that will work in order to inject a cheat for the game
It doesnt work with this method i tryed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zignixx View Post
Did not used Cheat Engine / Injector / memory stuff. ;D Sadly you can't use those coins
Is this bannable if they check the value of of the points? And pls share the method you do.
Did not used Cheat Engine / Injector / memory stuff. ;D Sadly you can't use those coins
Quote Originally Posted by Zignixx View Post
Did not used Cheat Engine / Injector / memory stuff. ;D Sadly you can't use those coins
Are you going to share the method then, or just be THAT kind of guy? :*
Well its just a "stupid" method. You can do a man in the middle attack with fiddler because they use sockets. Just write a fiddler script to change the coins on the fly. You need to route the game traffic over fiddler (i use Proxifier for it).
Quote Originally Posted by Zignixx View Post
Well its just a "stupid" method. You can do a man in the middle attack with fiddler because they use sockets. Just write a fiddler script to change the coins on the fly. You need to route the game traffic over fiddler (i use Proxifier for it).
Tell me how to do
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
Tell me how to do
well i already wrote how i did it. Fiddlerm Fiddlerscript and Proxifier.
Quote Originally Posted by Zignixx View Post
well i already wrote how i did it. Fiddlerm Fiddlerscript and Proxifier.
Fiddler listens on port 8888, and forcing tslGame to run through localhost:8888 has no effect, tslGame doesn't connect. Can you share your settings?

EDIT: just kidding, using the ip of localhost not actually localhost works. Now steam auth fails. Are you forcing all traffic through your proxy?

EDIT 2: Filtered the amazon server for steam auth to direct. Authenticates nicely now. I can see the websockets and i can even read the json for my player, how do you intercept them and edit them?

Care to share your fiddlerscript?
I'm capturing PUBG traffic with fiddler but I'm not seeing the json files, mostly just binary/octet strings and images. What am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by penguinfan93 View Post
I'm capturing PUBG traffic with fiddler but I'm not seeing the json files, mostly just binary/octet strings and images. What am I doing wrong?
It should look something like this. I don't think fiddler can autorespond to sockets like it can with normal http. I'm honestly not sure how to continue. Doing some research.



my next step would be to create a node program that can basically hijack the webscoket and use js to do whatever i want.
Quote Originally Posted by Atari1337 View Post
It should look something like this. I don't think fiddler can autorespond to sockets like it can with normal http. I'm honestly not sure how to continue. Doing some research.



my next step would be to create a node program that can basically hijack the webscoket and use js to do whatever i want.
yep got that, though I'm not sure what I'm doing from here
has anyone figured out how to mess with the render distance in the .ini files to remove bushes and trees?


Well nothing is spendable here. You can edit the socket payloads like this. Socket payload is a sting version of the payload.
Quote Originally Posted by Atari1337 View Post


Well nothing is spendable here. You can edit the socket payloads like this. Socket payload is a sting version of the payload.
Code:
   static function OnWebSocketMessage(socket) {
        var payload = socket.PayloadAsString();
        if(payload.Contains("ClientApi")) {
            socket.SetPayload(''")
            }
    }
What about changing any of your stats?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us