Mod Wall 04/06/17
PatchedMod Wall 04/06/17
thanks a lot dude

//Approved, file appears safe, but has not been tested.
Use at your own risk.
Use at your own risk.
But anyways, thanks you made a new one. You're aweseome. 
Edited: Always out of memory when I go to storage. What to do?

Edited: Always out of memory when I go to storage. What to do?
I do have 4GB RAM though. 

64 Bit
Will you release wireframe again? Because that worked well for me. Sorry if it's a bit too much to ask. 
Will you release wireframe again? Because that worked well for me. Sorry if it's a bit too much to ask. 
not working in my pc.. error when joining a game.. by the way its 64 bit
tnx, its working now.. ur a genuis man...
The old Mod Wall Wireframe still works for me. 

This thread is closed for replies.

