PatchedMod Wall 04/06/17

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Mod Wall 04/06/17


Instructions:
Go To Crossfire/Rez Folder

find Rf002.REZ
backup your Rf002.REZ
paste your mod

Virus Scans:
Jotti : 0/17
Total : 0/56


Mod Wall 04-06-17_mpgh.net.rar13.2 MB · 246 downloads Clean
//Approved, file appears safe, but has not been tested.

Use at your own risk.
But anyways, thanks you made a new one. You're aweseome.

Edited: Always out of memory when I go to storage. What to do?
Quote Originally Posted by akosigenesis View Post
But anyways, thanks you made a new one. You're aweseome.

Edited: Always out of memory when I go to storage. What to do?
u need 4gb ram up
Quote Originally Posted by akosigenesis View Post
I do have 4GB RAM though.
32 or 64 bit?

- - - Updated - - -

highly recommended for 64 bit
64 Bit Will you release wireframe again? Because that worked well for me. Sorry if it's a bit too much to ask.
not working in my pc.. error when joining a game.. by the way its 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by pethan51 View Post
not working in my pc.. error when joining a game.. by the way its 64 bit
try this one
when you login go to storage then click 1 weapon put in 1 bag any weapon then character
tnx, its working now.. ur a genuis man...
The old Mod Wall Wireframe still works for me.
Quote Originally Posted by akosigenesis View Post
The old Mod Wall Wireframe still works for me.
yeah still works for me too, the staff close it , i don't know why.
AUTO CHEAT?? AM I RIGHT?
Quote Originally Posted by asaka413 View Post
AUTO CHEAT?? AM I RIGHT?
what do u mean auto cheat? the mod is auto on btw
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?