Solved[Help] Socket Error 2048, tried many things

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Socket Error 2048, tried many things
Using Cake's Domain 2.0 source.
I followed his video to set everything up right, it was an easy and fast set up.
Im using my own IP to host and not Hamachi.
I have all these ports forwarded, and firewall off. DMZ enabled.
Ports: 2050,80,843,8888,443,3306

I can connect fine, and my friends get hung on a screen with the wizard walking. They end up getting Socket Error 2048. It basically never loads them into nexus. There was one instance where my friend got in at the same time as me for a second but he got disconnected. I do not use skype and I do not believe my ports are being used. Any help is appreciated.
First off all, this is the wrong section. Second, DON'T PORT FORWARD PORT 80. It just makes it easier for people to hack you. Same with 843 and 443. Also you don't need to port forward the port 3306 because you don't want people to access mysql. Third, I have no idea how to fix that lol. I just wanted to warn you about 80, 443, 843, and 3306.
Thank you very much and sorry about misplacing.
I followed tutorial but I still can't connect! help!1!!! sry for shitpost just had to do it lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
I followed tutorial but I still can't connect! help!1!!! sry for shitpost just had to do it lmao
The normal 10/10 help request thread
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?