FITBIT SE POSSIBLE ANYMORE?
Alright, I've been doing FitBit SE for quite a while, and never had so many problems that I'm having. Before I would fail but when I got the replacement option it would be fine. But now, I'm unable to SE Fitbit, when they send me the options, I fill them, and then one hour later, they send an email back to me saying to get my device return to their warehouse?
Never happened before to me, but now they cancelled 2x Replacement Options.
And most of the time I'm unable to get the replacement options.
Can anyone confirm that they did an Fitbit SE in the last couple of days ?
Never happened before to me, but now they cancelled 2x Replacement Options.
And most of the time I'm unable to get the replacement options.
Can anyone confirm that they did an Fitbit SE in the last couple of days ?
