OutdatedChillware leak

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Chillware leak
So i Got scammed by chill and his crew took my 3 keys and ran and didnt refund me kicked me form there ******* after asking for help
its good for esp and shit
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...1b99/analysis/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1492970917/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1492970995/
Enjoy!
ps: dont buy chillware there support/mods are trash
chillware_mpgh.net.zip1.3 MB · 4,200 downloads 40/62 malicious
shitty hack.png1.1 MB · 3,710 downloads
Hey dude it says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." when I try to download this. Any help?
Files looks good. Approved | The unpacked file is provided under Chillware_-_VIP.dll name.
Let's wait until this individual finds out which cheat this actually is...
I love how you are calling Chillware a scam but from the screenshot you give us it seems to be a perfectly good working cheat. I think you should relook up the definition of scam.
i have good proof i was scammed my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Idownloadwarez View Post
I love how you are calling Chillware a scam but from the screenshot you give us it seems to be a perfectly good working cheat. I think you should relook up the definition of scam.
i have ******* chat logs and proof that the vip vers they gave didnt work
Tell me how you were scammed? The picture you posted shows the cheat working. Since the cheat is working you can't call it a scam because if it were a scam then the cheat wouldnt inject to begin with.

PS. Chat logs don't mean anything because somebody can easily get a friend to change their name and impersonate someone and make phony chat logs.
kicked after 5 minutes or so. something blocking VAC service. any way around this?
Use GameOwner v3 and you won't get that error.
Quote Originally Posted by Idownloadwarez View Post
Use GameOwner v3 and you won't get that error.
dope, thanks bruva. trying it now.
how to enject??? without the vac error coming up and i used GameOwner v3
I don't get a vac error. I would recommend you getting GameOwner v3 from the official thread which is on UC. If you could record a short video of you loading up with UC GameOwner v3 and getting this error that would be great.
Perfectly working besides the bhop. Plus there is no aimbot which is sad...



Oh wait this is wutstorm....
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us