This is one of the most funny in my opinion of all and ive watched many just keeps me wanting the next episode who else loves it?
I've watcHed like 70 episodes of tHe first season and I Haven't really found it tHat funny tbH.
Still have yet to watch this. Going to be watching this in the future though
gets funnier as you get into it is mainly funny because of the personalities and the antics of the characters and the different groups and such and how weird and crazy they are
I think youd enjoy it Pred
Originally Posted by TheAngryPanamanian
gets funnier as you get into it is mainly funny because of the personalities and the antics of the characters and the different groups and such and how weird and crazy they are
I think youd enjoy it Pred
THe only tHing I can see being funny in Gintama is tHe references to otHer sHows.
Originally Posted by TheAngryPanamanian
I think youd enjoy it Pred
Yeah I heard the comedy was good.
Like I said, I was planning on watching it because of that aspect.