WTSSTEAM GIFT CARDS █ 50$█

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
STEAM GIFT CARDS █ 50$█
Selling gift cards!
Payment by BTC
38$ each
I'm not going first! please don't add me just to ask



Vouch zone http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1250347 - more

Quote Originally Posted by tijger225 View Post
He responded quick, got me all the information I needed.
Payment was via PP, no issues.
All in all a good guy.

+Vouch from me
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
This dude is legit.
Gave me a vouch copy.

And this is what the account had.
Everything worked.

+Vouch
Quote Originally Posted by bobdude_01 View Post
heypapi this is confirmed

- - - Updated - - -

+vouch Bought a division account, works great.
Quote Originally Posted by Proxieing1 View Post
+rep fast and quick seller. Gave me an account, but it didnt work after a while, but seller was nice enough to replace it. Don't hesitate to do business with OP.
Someone tried to change my Skype password, please always confirm you are talking with me
My Skype has been stolen please don't add me
Ill take it off your hand if your willing to go first.
BUMP! (10/char)
Quote Originally Posted by Taxed View Post
BUMP! (10/char)
Will buy if you go first with me
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Will buy if you go first with me
I can go first with you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
User under possible scam report, do not trade
I stopped all my services while Kareem fix his problems, i said a few hours before i was having problems with my Skype
Got a new Skype?
User under possible scam report, do not trade
Is this a code or something like a B4U from you account balance?
Quote Originally Posted by Beriyan View Post
Is this a code or something like a B4U from you account balance?
Code like xxxx
Quote Originally Posted by Taxed View Post
Code like xxxx
give me your skype ID to talk
TO ALL USERS: PLEASE WAIT FOR A VOUCH COPY - STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME


Sorry OP if salesbashing but please do a vouch copy to a good member - alot of scammers recently
Quote Originally Posted by Taxed View Post

I'm not going first! please don't add me just to ask

I've bought many steam gift cards here also another forum (which doesn't count), you can check my Vouch thread below. if you really are selling a legit steam gift cards hmu.
Sadly I won't be going first with you since you're a pretty new member. How much do you have right now? Depending on how much you have I'm willing to ask Hova to MM the deal and I'll pay for the fee!
BUMP! Still selling! + New Skype: ******taxed_2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beriyan View Post
I've bought many steam gift cards here also another forum (which doesn't count), you can check my Vouch thread below. if you really are selling a legit steam gift cards hmu.
Sadly I won't be going first with you since you're a pretty new member. How much do you have right now? Depending on how much you have I'm willing to ask Hova to MM the deal and I'll pay for the fee!
I said don't add me just to ask, but can ask here Skype: ******taxed_2 add me to talk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HoRiiiZoN View Post
give me your skype ID to talk
My new Skype: ******taxed_2
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?