Motivation

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Motivation
How can I keep myself motivated to learn c++. I start practicing and learning c++ then I lose the motivation and stop learning how can I keep my self motivated to keep learning
doing applications and giving it to public or friends
feedback is the best motivation
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
doing applications and giving it to public or friends
feedback is the best motivation
The thing is no one I know does c+p
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
doing applications and giving it to public or friends
feedback is the best motivation
F*ck i did it again i lost the motivation i was grinding c++ on learncpp then i stopped
Get someone to pay you to make apps/cheats for them.
Money is always the best motivator.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
Get someone to pay you to make apps/cheats for them.
Money is always the best motivator.
I agree with this.
I recommend have a product you need to take care of it every week.
And get money from it.
Go with someone on skype just show them i do that all the time : ) enjoy your time
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us