How can I keep myself motivated to learn c++. I start practicing and learning c++ then I lose the motivation and stop learning how can I keep my self motivated to keep learning
doing applications and giving it to public or friends
feedback is the best motivation
Originally Posted by Zaczero
doing applications and giving it to public or friends
feedback is the best motivation
The thing is no one I know does c+p
Originally Posted by Zaczero
doing applications and giving it to public or friends
feedback is the best motivation
F*ck i did it again i lost the motivation i was grinding c++ on learncpp then i stopped
Get someone to pay you to make apps/cheats for them.
Money is always the best motivator.
Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
Get someone to pay you to make apps/cheats for them.
Money is always the best motivator.
I agree with this.
I recommend have a product you need to take care of it every week.
And get money from it.
Go with someone on skype just show them i do that all the time : ) enjoy your time