ExclamationIW4x Line Esp[NEW]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
IW4x Line Esp[NEW]
Im testing a new way to inject hack to IW4x. Its not public version, dont ask for it. I just Preview you, there are some ways to cheat in IW4x.
Enjoy. Video proof:
20170522202838_1.jpg224 KB · 197 downloads
Fake. Its good video editing. JK lol. good shit. I want to learn how to make this shit.
ty only c++ stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Akolinnn View Post
ty only c++ stuff
I know a little. Iv'e made a mw2 v2 cheat but sadly didn't work very well. I'm stumped of the shit that happens with it.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
I know a little. Iv'e made a mw2 v2 cheat but sadly didn't work very well. I'm stumped of the shit that happens with it.
yeah it was kinda ironic how you made a ss bypass but it never worked properly and you had the balls to say "bypasses the Shitty V2 Screenshot Function."
Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
yeah it was kinda ironic how you made a ss bypass but it never worked properly and you had the balls to say "bypasses the Shitty V2 Screenshot Function."
I never tested it ingame. I thought it worked. Because why would it only work at the main menu, it doesn't make any sense why it does that. I'm sure there is a reason.
I have a dll injector which can inject any cheat to iw4x
Quote Originally Posted by DertiiGames View Post
I have a dll injector which can inject any cheat to iw4x
Name: felikz daderman
Street: lovisedalsvagen 30
City: taby
State/Province: stockholm
Postal Code: 18750
Country: SE
Phone: +46.0723607079
Quote Originally Posted by DertiiTheMeme View Post
Name: felikz daderman
Street: lovisedalsvagen 30
City: taby
State/Province: stockholm
Postal Code: 18750
Country: SE
Phone: +46.0723607079
Um...

Why would you do dis. How high are you?
do you have any dl link?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DertiiGames View Post
I have a dll injector which can inject any cheat to iw4x
do you have any link?
What nobody realizes is that you can just inject DLLs into iw4x with master131's injector...
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
What nobody realizes is that you can just inject DLLs into iw4x with master131's injector...
Lmao. People these days
it just stays on injecting dll and ends up never injecting the hack
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?